Jump to content

Happy Guy 13

Recommended Posts

Can my 24 year old Chinese national (has a Chinese Passport) girlfriend get a 2 month visitors visa with a possible 30 day extension instead of the Visa on Arrival for 15 days? We're flying in from the US.

Edited by Happy Guy 13
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

She could apply for a single entry tourist visa at the Thai embassy or one of the consulates in the US if she has residency or a valid visa for the US.

Requirements are here on the embassy website. http://thaiembdc.org/consular-services/tourist-visas/category-tr/


joe is correct, the embassy in the USA will issue 90 days stay if you pay for it, been there, done that as I was in same situation with my Chinese wife

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:
2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Then you have a real answer and not just an idea what other people think is the answer...

I don't think up the answers. You should note I posted official info from a embassy website.

My answer was not an answer to your answer. I started typing before your answer was published.

A authoritative link, like you posted one, is obviously helpful.


But I saw often enough "information" from lots of people who think it's like this or like that or at least it used to be like that years ago. And then I think: Why not just ask the embassy...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...