Nana lady boy admits to string of theft offences of tourists

webfact

Nana lady boy admits to string of theft offences of tourists

4pm1.jpg

File photo

A lady boy working the streets in the Nana area of Sukhumvit in Bangkok admitted to targeting foreign tourists for theft. 

Watchara Khamkaet lifted the wallet containing credit card, driving licence and AUS $300 from Australian tourist Cheetrak Sulaiman who went to the Lumpini police. 

The tourist said that the lady boy had touched him up in Soi 4 and robbed him. He gave a good description.

Watchara was found outside a hotel in Klong Toei and matched the description. The Australian driving licence was in his possession.

He admitted the offence and showed the cops where he dumped the wallet by the gas station at the end of Soi 4. 

All the money was now spent. 

At the station two foreign men did the pointing for identification purposes. 

Watchara admitted to targeting foreigners for theft many times though he had no previous offences against his name. 

He was charged with theft during the hours of darkness. 

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-15

I know it is not relevant to the story, and it is titled file photo, but the picture at the top is reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy old !!! Rajas, and the jewellers haven't been there for donkeys years !!!

There, I feel better now......:biggrin:

3 hours ago, Darcula said:

This is the first time I'm hearing those parts described like that. Must be an Aussie thing like crikey or sheila.

I believe there was an expression years ago in England when pub night and someone was barasic ' could I touch you for a quid '.   In this case it might of been can I touch you for 50B ?    No I start at 100B.

Oh Darc, crikey sounds a bit public school , Streuth yer bastard is more Oz.

6 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

How did he exchange the 300 AUS$ at night to spend the money? Are there open exchange booths at that time in this area?

This happens every time......... 

The Answer......... The cops put the money in their pockets and claim no money was found..... Do you think the ladyboy is going to argue with the cops? That only HELPS the cops go easier on the LB as they (cops) feel like rewarding the LB for their 'bonus'........ Very common in LOS..........

Just wait till one of those currently plentiful CCTVs.... catch a cop on video --- and it will happen eventually (but probably nothing will happen to the cop.... just be transfered to an 'in-active post for a week or so..... LOL ... T I T .... (TIT = This Is Thailand)...... Thailand.... Good for a lot of 'Laughs'

14 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

This happens every time......... 

The Answer......... The cops put the money in their pockets and claim no money was found..... Do you think the ladyboy is going to argue with the cops? That only HELPS the cops go easier on the LB as they (cops) feel like rewarding the LB for their 'bonus'........ Very common in LOS..........

Just wait till one of those currently plentiful CCTVs.... catch a cop on video --- and it will happen eventually (but probably nothing will happen to the cop.... just be transfered to an 'in-active post for a week or so..... LOL ... T I T .... (TIT = This Is Thailand)...... Thailand.... Good for a lot of 'Laughs'

Or they will just claim: 'CCTV not work'... ????

On 10/15/2018 at 1:04 AM, neeray said:

I assume that there was some undisclosed interaction in order to give such a good description. 

(There’s always more to a story) 

not always.  Over the years I have one or two lady boys try the old grope the nuts distraction while grabbing for the wallet. And some really do get up in your face, block you from walking, but if you try to walk around they block again and if you try to push them they start yelling and get more aggressive.  And if you try to be polite and just say no they persist, and if there is another one or two nearby they can mob you.  It is not hard to get distracted especially if one had a few drinks and lose track or not be aware of where all their hands are grabbing.

Archived