Flower Delivery

roamp

Anybody know a florist who can deliver some flowers tomorrow?

Thanks.

I have not yet met the Thai woman that is touched or moved by receiving flowers; on Valentines day or any other day. Getting flowers is just a normal part of their trip to the market for most Thais; and of course it's really, really cheap here.

Thanks.

Try here. Iris Florist and Restaurant, 95/1 Nimmanhaemin Road, Tambon Sutep, Chiang Mai, telephone 053 895 259, email [email protected]. Open Tuesday through till Sunday 10 a.m. till 9 p.m. Off-street parking outside.

Forget "real world prices". We bought these flowers from the florist mentioned above about a month ago during CMU's graduation weekend and they were only 450 baht.. "that is real world pricing"..

post-31110-1171341884_thumb.jpg

Thanks.

I have not yet met the Thai woman that is touched or moved by receiving flowers; on Valentines day or any other day. Getting flowers is just a normal part of their trip to the market for most Thais; and of course it's really, really cheap here.

Sorry, about your experiences, but I can say that my wife, and others have always been impressed by receiving flowers from me. Maybe it's because of my charm, but I doubt it. :o

Maybe their expaectations were very low and you exceeded them. :D . My comments not based any experience of my own, but comments I've heard from various men who had to get back in their wives good graces, for one reason or another. In my home there are flowers constantly so I don't know how much mileage I'd get out of another bunch.

edit: I just thought about it and I would say, any plant that is unusaul that they could plant in the ground would probably be very well received.

Edited by lannarebirth

Thanks.

Try here. Iris Florist and Restaurant, 95/1 Nimmanhaemin Road, Tambon Sutep, Chiang Mai, telephone 053 895 259, email [email protected]. Open Tuesday through till Sunday 10 a.m. till 9 p.m. Off-street parking outside.

Forget "real world prices". We bought these flowers from the florist mentioned above about a month ago during CMU's graduation weekend and they were only 450 baht.. "that is real world pricing"..

I know someone that sells flowers during the graduation - she makes about 30,000 per day!!!

Thanks.

I know someone that sells flowers during the graduation - she makes about 30,000 per day!!!

And jolly good luck to her too. Does that mean she has to pay more at national parks, the zoo etc.. :o

Thanks.

Thanks mate, that's more like it.

Never forget, when I lived in Vientiane I went to the Talart Sao to buy flowers for my Lao g/f birhtday. Wont go into details of what birthday but it was a biggy. The shop assistant looked at me for a while then showed me the specialty of the house, 3 dozen long stem roses, tiny daisies, ferns, cellophane , ribbon, you name it. Looked at me again, took a deep breath and said "50,000 kip" The kip was 10,000 to the USD back then.

Thanks.

I'm not sure if she was touched or moved (can you ever really know for sure with Thai women?), but she was certainly enthusiastic, happy and grateful.

If you pay them by Paypal (their only option) then you'll need at least 4 days until they will deliver anything for you. A few weeks ago, I had a problem with them. Online, and confirmed by email, they told me that it wasn't a problem to deliver 2 days after I ordered. After the time had passed without a delivery, I complained by email. In their reply, they told me (now) that I could not get my order delivered until they were payed by Paypal, which they estimated at 4 days... I got no response to my question about why they didn't tell me earlier...

If you pay by eCheck via Paypal, as I believe it was in your case with them, the funds have to clear before they can process your order. If you order via normal Paypal payment, not eCheck, the order gets processed instantly.

It was paid through my normal Paypal account as far as I know

If you pay by eCheck via Paypal, as I believe it was in your case with them, the funds have to clear before they can process your order. If you order via normal Paypal payment, not eCheck, the order gets processed instantly.

You paid with eCheck.

You paid with eCheck.

How can I tell from their (your?) spelling??

Dear Sir,

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our service we are

following instructions from our banking organisation who advise us not to process any ecehgue orders before they have cleared

And why wait to tell me after the delivery date you confirmed?

Edited by Ajarn

• 2 weeks later...

You paid with eCheck.

How can I tell from their (your?) spelling??

Dear Sir,

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our service we are

following instructions from our banking organisation who advise us not to process any ecehgue orders before they have cleared

And why wait to tell me after the delivery date you confirmed?

Personally, i can't praise Thai Visa Flowers enough. Placed an order from UK last night 8pm, got an email this morning to say that there was not enough delivery detail in the address and that they had tried to call GF to find out. I had missed a digit off her phone number. I emailed back and got a reply within 5 minutes to say it was sorted. Delivered 5.30 Thai Time today to a very grateful girl .... flowers chocs & teddy... brilliant *****

Go to the Flower market at the warrorot market beside the River .

and you can get all the flower you need at good price ,

i once send 108 roses to some girl and it cost a little below 2000 baht during V day . done within 30 min

:o

good luck .