Bangkok Dermatologist

danieljoshuago

You should be able to find in any hospital - in my experience they seem to have the lower range office visit charges and do not believe they are normally trying to rip anyone off.  Normal medical treatment in Thailand is obtained as out patient from hospitals in cities.  Most clinics in city will specialize in beauty needs.  

5 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

You should be able to find in any hospital - in my experience they seem to have the lower range office visit charges and do not believe they are normally trying to rip anyone off.  Normal medical treatment in Thailand is obtained as out patient from hospitals in cities.  Most clinics in city will specialize in beauty needs.  

Agreed. Almost all I've searched on the internet specializes beauty needs.

Thank you! Do you have any idea how much usually the consultation cost is?

46 minutes ago, danieljoshuago said:

Agreed. Almost all I've searched on the internet specializes beauty needs.

Thank you! Do you have any idea how much usually the consultation cost is?

Has been some time but was about half what others charged - but had a lot of procedures so often no charge for visit at all.  Expect an average is likely about 1,000 baht today (most have increased quite a bit in last several years).  Believe I was only paying 300 plus hospital charge.

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

Has been some time but was about half what others charged - but had a lot of procedures so often no charge for visit at all.  Expect an average is likely about 1,000 baht today (most have increased quite a bit in last several years).  Believe I was only paying 300 plus hospital charge.

Thank you! ????

3 hours ago, danieljoshuago said:

Thanks Sheryl! Have you tried him/her? How much is the consultation cost?

Her.

Yes, seen her many times, and referred many people to her.

I think around 800 baht for consultation.

Archived