Attitudes Of Farang Men In Thailand Towards Arab Women

zaza

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many on here are warning Troll Alert!!!

I have 2 questions to the OP

You have stated in your previous posts that you have a spouse!!!

Why then would you want to look for open minded farangs???

Secondly.Was your name in a previous life Graceless Fawn? :o

I was thinking the very same thing. Plus, if ZaZa is working in Bangkok then why does she / he spend time posting mostly during work hours (to be moved over here you must have a job to do, and a high workload).

I tried to get some answers with an earlier post - How is work? What is your Arabic origin etc, but nothing came back. - One smells a rat. But then again if the Fawn is happy, then why not?

Secondly.Was your name in a previous life Graceless Fawn? :o

The question was :what would u feel if your spouse was hot and sexy so I answered that question cause many ppl wanted to know what do I wear and what is my personal comment on this issue! :D

I didn't specify who and when I did have that spouse.And I think it is Not of your bussines if I do have spouse and still looking for an open minded farang as a friend(don't blame me if you have a dirty thinking) :D

Secondly.Was your name in a previous life Graceless Fawn? :D

The question was :what would u feel if your spouse was hot and sexy so I answered that question cause many ppl wanted to know what do I wear and what is my personal comment on this issue! :bah:

I didn't specify who and when I did have that spouse.And I think it is Not of your bussines if I do have spouse and still looking for an open minded farang as a friend(don't blame me if you have a dirty thinking) :bah:

:D :D :D

Take no notice girl .

:o

OK, here's my 2 cents worth:

1. If you are Graceless Fawn.... HAPPY TROLLING! :o

2. You've actually got fairly slim odds of finding a nice Farang guy here in Thailand, although being a fluent (native?) English speaker is an advantage! However, youve got a lot of competition. As others have pointed out, Thai women are very attractive and, for some reason, they seem to really like Farang guys. I'm almost 50, 5 kilos overweight, greying, balding and not rich, but I constantly have very attractive young Thai women act interested in me. :D This may be 'married man syndrome' where you are constantly tempted when you are not available, but I recall my pre-married days in Thailand and I really don't think so.

Also, while there are a lot of nice, interesting men here, there are also a lot of real nut cases! :D Good luck separating the former from the latter.

Getting back to the first point about being fluent in English, many of those attractive Thai women can only have very superficial conversations in English, so being able to chat casually with men and having a common background might be a real advantage.

Good luck!

OK, here's my 2 cents worth:

1. If you are Graceless Fawn.... HAPPY TROLLING! :o

2. You've actually got fairly slim odds of finding a nice Farang guy here in Thailand, although being a fluent (native?) English speaker is an advantage! However, youve got a lot of competition. As others have pointed out, Thai women are very attractive and, for some reason, they seem to really like Farang guys. I'm almost 50, 5 kilos overweight, greying, balding and not rich, but I constantly have very attractive young Thai women act interested in me. :D This may be 'married man syndrome' where you are constantly tempted when you are not available, but I recall my pre-married days in Thailand and I really don't think so.

Also, while there are a lot of nice, interesting men here, there are also a lot of real nut cases! :D Good luck separating the former from the latter.

Getting back to the first point about being fluent in English, many of those attractive Thai women can only have very superficial conversations in English, so being able to chat casually with men and having a common background might be a real advantage.

Good luck!

Its weird really, but what I think it is, is: They look at you and they see 'ATM- free baht here' stamped on your forehead...Up2 U whether U pay or not :D

I don't think zaza needs to prove anything here - give her the benefit of the doubt. I remember most people thought Bambi was a troll, however she was who she said she was. Keep that in mind, before you jump to conclusions.

As far as dating goes I think zaza would be fine, she has a lovely personality from what I gather and is rather thoughtful. Plus being from the middle east - I'm sure she as an exotic look to her. However that being said are there any worthy lads out there?

I'll eat my hat if this zaza is anything but a troll.

How big is your hat?

&

You can buy branston pickle at Villa supermarket for 380 baht, it'll help the hat to taste a little better.

&, do you have a webcam? Can we make this a Thaivisa event, please.

Edited by jasreeve17

I don't think zaza needs to prove anything here - give her the benefit of the doubt. I remember most people thought Bambi was a troll, however she was who she said she was. Keep that in mind, before you jump to conclusions.

As far as dating goes I think zaza would be fine, she has a lovely personality from what I gather and is rather thoughtful. Plus being from the middle east - I'm sure she as an exotic look to her. However that being said are there any worthy lads out there?

yep me! :o

As most single farang women have told me,they certainly find it more difficult dating here than in their home country.

That's unless they want to go for the rasta or bar boys.... :D

Maybe it's not just Arab men who are allowed the practice of keeping many wives.Maybe Zaza would like to turn the tables and have many husbands/bfs.If there is a current or ex-spouse out there and he is an Arab better watch out all you would-be-daters or just-for-friendship.Isn't it Arab law that if the wife cheats a man can legally cut off the guy's equipment off and kill off the wife?

Curious also how many of you have spoken to or have had PMs from Zaza,what is all this leading up to? Maybe I should start a poll "Farang Attitudes towards Swiss/Australian Women" !

HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU LET THIS THREAD RUN FOR 8 PAGES>>The original Q was a fair one...about racism in Thailand..on the part of farangs, let alone Thais.......How about attitudes of Arab men towards Thai women, farang women in Thailand...I have encountered Ladies of The Night who cannot even tell the difference between 'Arab' men ...who they?? and 'Farang Men'..who they..? How about attitudes of Arab Men..who they? to White Women.who they?..in France...how about attitudes of Arab women...who they?? to Thai men?? who they?? What is this person's issue?? exactly??

Maybe it's not just Arab men who are allowed the practice of keeping many wives.Maybe Zaza would like to turn the tables and have many husbands/bfs.If there is a current or ex-spouse out there and he is an Arab better watch out all you would-be-daters or just-for-friendship.Isn't it Arab law that if the wife cheats a man can legally cut off the guy's equipment off and kill off the wife?

Curious also how many of you have spoken to or have had PMs from Zaza,what is all this leading up to? Maybe I should start a poll "Farang Attitudes towards Swiss/Australian Women" !

R u jealous or what(women's nature)?? :o first u insisted on me that I should answer your questions and I did and just because u didn't have anything to hold it against me now u just came up with this shallow opinons about arabs .

Listen up dear :D : YOU can not generalize your personal opinion on classifying ppl on Their race or ethenic group or gender , can I say Swiss women are cold and dumb as an example?!!

If u don't know much on Arabic civilization or history u should read more or search in the internet! We are not riding a camel's back no more :bah: !! We were educated and mannered a way too long before U had learnt how to write!

Thx for warning me of not comitting (adultry) or cheating and I want to assure u that am grown up woman and I am responsible for my acts .( u gave me an impression u r a nun or westerner extremist cause u r assuming there is only white angels flying in your society and you are closing both eyes on the truth just like u never had heard or practice cheating or adultry but only those bad ignorant arabs do all the sins in the new and old Books :D .

Please can I take your permission to talk with other men :D ???

I need your kind approval and I oblige my respect for your superior highness :bah:

If I were a naughty women u can scold me or spank me,Mrs.Big Sister :D

P.S. thx for the insulting avatar( It made me laugh a lot!!!) cause I like these stuff a lot.

Edited by zaza