Fast track immigration services?

Never a problem for me on arriving as I use the over 70 s counter which is to the right at the top of the blue carpeted walkway but departing always a problem as I am not aware of the same facility . Big queues starting just after security checks that lead to the elevators . Have had an airport attendant walking the long queues asking if any ones flight leaving in the next hour and they were taken to the front of the queues . Total pandemonium for hundreds of people and piss up in a brewery comes to mind . 

I booked a fast track service through them earlier this month, for an arrival at Don Muang, whilst we were away they emailed me to advise that they'd had to suspend the the service, my fee was prompty refunded.

A mate of mine was due to use them yesterday, I'll find out if the service is running again.

My mate had his booking cancelled for Sunday, though, like mine, it was for Don Muang.

I always but always use their service.  It is excellent and you dont have to endure/worry about the lottery that is the normal Immigration desks.  You get taken through the fast track but also to the flight crew arrival desk.  Its a brilliant way to arrive and well worth the money.  Go for it would be my advice. 

On 10/22/2018 at 10:11 PM, ukrules said:

image.png.3af5944e5dad9574658c63aa6ef74abf.png

There's more than one company, apparently this one is still operational. The above company is not BFS.

And they charge quite a bit more than BFS used to charge. Best to fly business and not having to worry.

2 hours ago, Letseng said:

And they charge quite a bit more than BFS used to charge. Best to fly business and not having to worry.

Not so much BFS was 920 last time I booked and a taxi from the rank cost 1500,Bangkokairport vip charge 2500 for fast track and a car to pattaya, of course you can do it very cheaply with the bell bus or the jomtien bus and no fast track.I am seriously considering using them but I need reassuring that the fast track is not jammed with Chinese.

On 10/26/2018 at 10:48 PM, adammike said:

Not so much BFS was 920 last time I booked and a taxi from the rank cost 1500,Bangkokairport vip charge 2500 for fast track and a car to pattaya, of course you can do it very cheaply with the bell bus or the jomtien bus and no fast track.I am seriously considering using them but I need reassuring that the fast track is not jammed with Chinese.

I doubt it will be jammed with Chinese unless they all fly premium.

A lot more irritating than Chinese are mothers with unruly kids and a wheelchair pax accompanied by the tribe from the subcontinent who abuse the system. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Letseng said:

I doubt it will be jammed with Chinese unless they all fly premium.

A lot more irritating than Chinese are mothers with unruly kids and a wheelchair pax accompanied by the tribe from the subcontinent who abuse the system. 

I understand that Chinese visitors with a visa get to use the fast track booths.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2018 at 1:14 AM, Wiggy said:

These were the exit lines on Sunday afternoon. Took me 45 minutes to get through. 

FCA15624-4DC9-44DB-A864-D1C296ED42BF.jpeg

A4FFB3B6-4FF9-4FF0-839E-3CA9B9451335.jpeg

This is the exact reason I used them this past September, I am more concerned with the wait to exit than enter. Excellent service provided. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, easton said:

This is the exact reason I used them this past September, I am more concerned with the wait to exit than enter. Excellent service provided. 

You can use them to exit? I wasn't aware of that.