Dutchman reported missing found safe and well in Pattaya

webfact

My mother threatens to call "Interpol" if I don't reply to an email within 48 hours. The problem is she is 84 now and often forgets that I have replied. I write to her regularly and reply twice whenever she sends me an email. Communication these days is so fast easy and free that if you don't reply instantly family starts to panic. Embarrassment all around in this case. Great work by POPO putting a boot up this guy's ass and getting him to message home. :coffee1:

On 10/23/2018 at 3:57 PM, greenbottle555 said:

Why would people try to tarnish that island versus other similar islands? What's the reason for it?

I can think of one. Maybe it's because Koh Tao is one of those places that in the past some backpackers arrived vertical but left "horizontal"?

17 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

I can think of one. Maybe it's because Koh Tao is one of those places that in the past some backpackers arrived vertical but left "horizontal"?

Pattaya is also a place where people arrive vertical but spend a lot of time horizontal. 

Reminds me of an American guy, used to tell his wife he was off on a golfing holiday, on the way to the airport he dropped his golf clubs of at a friends house...

Though I think he was not lying to her when he said he played more than 18 holes.

On 10/22/2018 at 1:57 PM, balo said:

Hello mom and dad , I am safe here in Pattaya , it's a family resort in Thailand . 

I am 45 years old now and can take care of myself mom. Yes I will remember to eat my gouda cheese every morning .   Bye . 

I hired a tourguide, a nice girl from Surin, she does take care on me, Mom! ???? 

Archived