Non O Retirement - Notifying of Change of Address

I am on the initial 90 days of my Non O retirement visa but am changing address. Apart from the completed TM 28 form and copy of my rental contract, what else I do I need to take with me to Chaengwattana? Do I need a copy of the apartment manager's ID as well?

TIA.

Fletch

If you entered the country with a non 'O' visa, and are still within the initial 90 days, there is no reason to report a change of address, especially at CW. The apartment manager/owner should be reporting your stay using the TM.30 (paper or online).

2 minutes ago, elviajero said:

If you entered the country with a non 'O' visa, and are still within the initial 90 days, there is no reason to report a change of address, especially at CW. The apartment manager/owner should be reporting your stay using the TM.30 (paper or online).

I came in on a SETV which was converted to a non O at CW, so am presuming I have to report my new address within 24 hours?

17 minutes ago, superfletch said:
22 minutes ago, elviajero said:

I came in on a SETV which was converted to a non O at CW, so am presuming I have to report my new address within 24 hours?

I personally wouldn't bother. They don't seem to enforce the address reporting laws at CW, other than hotels/guesthouses/apartment/condo management reporting a foreigners stay, which is not really your problem/responsibility. It's different once you're on an extension of stay.

If you want to report a change of address you can do it by post rather than waste hours at CW. Send it recorded delivery and include a return addressed envelope.

2 minutes ago, superfletch said:

Elviajero, thank you - I hadn't considered doing that. Just to confirm then, send in the TM28, copy of rental contract and manager's ID? 

Fletch

I would just sent the TM.28, but it wouldn't hurt to include a copy or your rental contract.

10 minutes ago, superfletch said:

Quick question: does this definitely get sent to CW or am I supposed to register my change of address with local police?

You need to send it to CW. No need to report anything to the local police.