Travel agent in Pattaya

LukDod

I'm  long term resident in Pattaya who takes periodic flights back home. I always have booked all my flights with All Seasons Travel, located across the street from Friendship market.

Recently, I've read posts which indicated it's better to book your flights online, so I tried it. I was not happy with the results!! Expedia showed a R/T flight to the US, with stops in the cities I desired. The price seemed reasonable, but I was curious and went to All Seasons Travel to obtain a comparison.

All Season showed me that upon arriving in Los Angeles, the flight which Expedia had me connect with was actually scheduled the _Day Before_  I was to arrive LA!! Had I  booked with Expedia my travel plans would have been a DISASTER!!

As in the past, I had All Seasons book the flight I intended and not only did all the connections work properly, their price for flight was 4,500-Bt less than was quoted by Expedia!

That's  a WIN Win!

17 hours ago, LukDod said:

All Season showed me that upon arriving in Los Angeles, the flight which Expedia had me connect with was actually scheduled the _Day Before_  I was to arrive LA!!

I have difficulty believing that, unless you chose the different sectors yourself.

For non straightforward flight bookings I have used Massic Travel (now located opposite Royal Garden in the small lane on the right of the hotel road entrance) over the years. These are mainly flights to India on business which involve a number of sectors with a need to be flexible both with class and date changes. Being able to sit across from their agent and discuss precisely what I need suits me just fine.

For bog standard there and back flights the internet is certainly the way to go, but for more complex itineraries a knowledgeable agent is well worth their commission.   

Travel agents, real estate developpers, lawyers, wealth managment bankers,  Bangkok Taxi drivers, government officials etc. etc. are very very often just a bunch of corrupt rascals and cheats...but sometimes one just has to deal with them when there is no other choice....but to be avoided as much as you can (or afford) !! :sorry:

Archived