Chulalongkorn University cancer research breakthrough

webfact

23 minutes ago, atyclb said:

even though there are some thai's capable and some that have actually studied abroad, when they return they face their system that is often "self defeating" 

True. I have worked with many of these educated Thais, and, while some try, but always fail, to change the broken Thai system, many more succumb to flawed culture of poor ethics, lazy effort and complacency. 

I could fill a book with what I've seen while managing and working with 'elite' Thais 

I am always first to say Thais are capable intellectually, but their culture stifles them. 

7 hours ago, webfact said:

“We are making good progress considering we began the research programme only in October last year," he said.

Another first for Thailand finding a solution connected to cancer and they only started one year ago.  I have an ex-student who is a research oncologist and she very much doubts their claim unless it is another case of "borrowing" from elsewhere.  Is this another busted Thai hub?

'nuf sed

people are still BLIND to the fact SUGAR overconsumption, alcohol, GMO, pesticides, 7/11 foods, plastics are the main cause of CANCER.... there is no need for more fake cancer funding and look in the west where 1 injection of a drug can cost more than a million baht

you kill your immune (chemo, x-ray, even biopsy) and you will die faster than doing nothing at all

those things do not kill CANCER STEM CELLS

1 hour ago, anterian said:

Every year a Thai university makes a major breakthrough, then goes on the quiet side.  

Once they get the money, they're far too busy spending it to continue on with research... 

Archived