Direct Indian flights to Phuket set to boost tourism

webfact

On 10/25/2018 at 10:02 AM, simoh1490 said:

Jeeze, how racist and stereotype is that! There's plenty of wealthy and educated Indians around and there's already plenty of very good Indian restaurants on Phuket..

"There's plenty of wealthy and educated Indians around" - true, but how many of them fly with BUDGET airlines????  ????

Seen it in Pattaya,

food order at rim talay: 1 Plate chicken cashew with 6 forks and 6 free water and make it a little bigger because we are 6 persons.

At the jet ski off cause best suitable for claiming damages is a good thing.

The girl or katoey will be shared by five at least for ONE night charge.

No deal with a proper arguing and rude behavior.

Queuing at the money changer is also a no go,

My daughter was changing money in soi bua khao at kungsri bank as 3 indians pushed her aside to change their 100$.

As she pushed one back and told him to queue like everyone else does at immediately they slapped her off. 

Funny thing the other two were flying down the stairs before I even could get up to them..

(she was by then 23 years old and working offshore so she is used to give a strong hand)

but sorry and without racism, all I have seen were Indians..

Anyone viewing India now would not recognise it as of few years ago,smartened its act up considerably.No extra large 4x4s lumbering around,just smart compact cars thousands if not millions,all brand new looking,.....put the average Indian guy alongside  average Thai guy  I know who would be the smartest in the room by far.

I see the Indians knocking around, looking aggressive,just the way they look,not bad tempered,...

Most commenting here have never been to the place,it will open those eyes,good for medical too

Archived