Jump to content

Thai Government Websites and Info


Recommended Posts

1. Government news and press releases
2. The Government Public Relations Department:
3. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
4. One-Stop Service Center for Visas and Work Permits




Consumer Protection Board.


This agency deals with all retails, real estate and alike problems, including faulty products, incomplete jobs, warranty's etc.


It also deals with unlicensed restaurants of food sellers.




The Royal Thai Government and the National Council for Peace and Order gives priority to the need for finding solutions for urgent problems and hardships faced by the people. In this connection, the latest initiative has been to provide channels for submitting grievances or requests for assistance, both for foreigners and tourists traveling or residing in Thailand.


The Office of the Permanent Secretary of the Prime Minister’s Office, serves as the governments centre for receiving and handling grievances and complaints as well as requests for assistance from foreigners in Thailand. There two channels for submitting grievances and requesting for assistance:


1. Call 1155 – for urgent incidents: this hotline is operated by the Thailand Tourist Police Division and serves as the main channel to submit requests and coordinating assistance. This Division is available 24-hours, with translators of various languages, and includes tourist police stations providing such services nationwide.




** If you have anything you feel should be added here, please PM a Moderator.








Technical Crime Suppression Division.

It's in the same building as the Immigration Office at Chaeng Wattana. It would be a good idea to take a Thai speaker with you.



Link to post
Share on other sites

  • CharlieH pinned and locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...