Police Say Canadian Scammed Thai Students With Bogus US Jobs

webfact

13 hours ago, Spidey said:

Does look quite like him. Same MO too. Had heard that he's still around Pattaya and up to his old tricks.

I heard Black was deported (again) early this year. The MO is bang on, plus he was from Montreal. Too bad harrisblackwatch.com (which recorded decades of his disgraceful behaviour and published warnings) appears to have been taken over by an advertiser - likely the man himself.

21 hours ago, ArickChaiyaphum said:

Doesn’t look Canadian by is dress since. Just the red shirt !!????

We have Canadians that look like anything and everything now !

Just goes to show. There are bad apples in every country (we have our share).

19 hours ago, oldrunner said:

Scammed folks should have first taken a short course in COMMON SENSE. A "Canadian" setting up USA paid internships should have been their first hint of "duhhhh here's my money". If conman spoke with a French accent, that also should have alerted the idiots donating money to his good life.

Time for you to do some research. USA has some French communities and many "strange" accents.

And many Asians think that Canada is part of America because we are both "North American".

With that said, I don't think it is fair to refer to the uni students as "idiots" who need a short course in "COMMON SENSE".

47 minutes ago, neeray said:

"French Canadian" has nothing to do with his looks. I should know, I was married to one (blue eyed blond).

I one up you on this, but they were both brunettes with brown eyes.

If this is the guy he is likely Quebecois. Seems a pretty elaborate setup so maybe much more to this. This presentation is in another recruitment company name. 

https://youtu.be/6yjwfZIb3ik

This says he has been doing placements since 2009. At least 1600 by  a  Luxenbourg web site

https://www.wetm-iac.org/project/speakers-micheal-roberge/

Archived