An average level of the westerners in Thailand

Zikomat

I mean the level of everything. Education, emotional intelligence, social status in the country of origin and so on. Is Thailand a magnet for the western filth? Mostly the old one but some young too? And if so - why does this happen? Is Thailand a place for the perverts of all kind to compensate a bit for smth they could not get back home? Why there is no any serious scientific research dedicated to this very interesting topic? Ouh, I know. Many of those so called scientists are spending their scientific time in Crazy house agogo trying to barfine 17 y.o. farmer’s daughter for the half of the asked price. 

I mean the level of everything. Education, emotional intelligence, social status in the country of origin and so on. Is Thailand a magnet for the western filth? Mostly the old one but some young too? And if so - why does this happen? Is Thailand a place for the perverts of all kind to compensate a bit for smth they could not get back home? Why there is no any serious scientific research dedicated to this very interesting topic? Ouh, I know. Many of those so called scientists are spending their scientific time in Crazy house agogo trying to barfine 17 y.o. farmer’s daughter for the half of the asked price. 
Haven't you got nothing better going on in your head to post this <deleted>, bore off nobhead .

Sent from my SM-G955F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, Zikomat said:

Why there is no any serious scientific research dedicated to this very interesting topic?

If you bothered to at least take the time to read Thai Visa even a little bit, you would be aware most male members are married to Thai ladies employed with government jobs at a department supervisor level or better, or they run their own multi-million baht business, most coming from wealthy hi-so or high ranking police and army families, (thus no sin sod payments). Many earn more than their partner, enabling their husband to be able to inform fellow members they have never needed to make payment of any sort to support the Thai side off their family... next time do your research... :1zgarz5:

Archived