A man walks into a bar and orders a beer and 2 meatballs.When his order arrives he gives the meatballs to a cat under the table and drinks the beer himself.

Later he orders again a beer and 2 meatballs and again he drinks the beer and give the meatballs to the cat.

The bar owner watches it and asks him why the cat is so hungry.

Thats a long story the man says but I will tell you.

I was driving the car when a gnome crossed the street.I tried to avoid him but hit him anyway.So i stopped the car and went to look if he was still alive.Luckily he survived.Then the gnome told me,because you saved my life you can make a wish.

I didn't believe anything of it but I told the gnome that I wanted a beautiful big villa.So when I arrived at home there was a big villa standing.

Later on I remebered that I didn't thank the gnome so I went looking for him again and after 2 weeks I finally found him.The gnome asked me if the house wasn't big enough or so but I told him that I was so happy that I wanted to say thank you.

The gnome appreciated it so much that he told me I could do one more wish.This time I wished a beautiful woman and when I arrived at home there was the most beautiful woman waiting for me.And she was not only beautiful but also very kind and generous.only there was no way we could have sex.

After 2 months I went again,this time realy h@rny,looking for the gnome.

When the gnome saw me he asked if the woman wasn't beautiful enough.

So I replied to him that the woman was excellent but a hungry pussy would be very welcome.

And I think that the f***ing gnome must have misunderstood me.

Edited by basjke