Police smash "swinging sex and dating with soi dogs" ring in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, bust said:

Thai girls are well known for seeking sexual gratification from the family pooch ????

Many will do it on cam 

Yet another reason if true to stay away....is this to excite prospective "watchers"? How hard up can you be?

47 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

It makes me wonder if an animal rights group may get involved and try to take out a private prosecution, on the basis the dog did not expressly give consent.

Or perhaps that offering a dog biscuit afterwards could render the guy liable to paying for sex.

Obviously, you make fun of the perverse act. I wonder if you're all for this?

10 minutes ago, timendres said:

Thank goodness. He definitely saved face with that excuse.

The fall of the Roman Empire repeated in Thailand. So what's the reason or excuse?Third world mentality or simply debauchery. An expose on Thailand is clear- I would NOT want Thailand as one of my allies- simply based upon their perverse thinking and God knows what  every day objective.

17 minutes ago, timendres said:

Thank goodness. He definitely saved face with that excuse.

Yet another sick mother <deleted>. If Thai men can't get their rocks off, then masturbate. Don't go to beastiality and if you do, then I would prosecute your ass.

2 minutes ago, TMNH said:

The fall of the Roman Empire repeated in Thailand. So what's the reason or excuse?Third world mentality or simply debauchery. An expose on Thailand is clear- I would NOT want Thailand as one of my allies- simply based upon their perverse thinking and God knows what  every day objective.

In case it was not clear, my post was pure sarcasm. And the fall of the Roman Empire is being repeated in the USA, not here. I see far less perversion here than in many other countries, including the USA. And the only reason to not choose Thailand as an ally is because they are too busy partying and enjoying life to get caught up in the stupidity of world politics.

50 minutes ago, TMNH said:
1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

It makes me wonder if an animal rights group may get involved and try to take out a private prosecution, on the basis the dog did not expressly give consent.

Or perhaps that offering a dog biscuit afterwards could render the guy liable to paying for sex.

Obviously, you make fun of the perverse act. I wonder if you're all for this?

And I was under the impression I had a sense of humour. Obviously I don't and I must be into bestiality according to your thinking. I must have be leading you astray with my posts. It must be my black (labrador) sense of humour. Or should I just sit quietly after begging for your forgiveness, and paws for thought, rather than roll over and die?

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

And I was under the impression I had a sense of humour. Obviously I don't and I must be into bestiality according to your thinking. I must have be leading you astray with my posts. It must be my black (labrador) sense of humour. Or should I just sit quietly after begging for your forgiveness, and paws for thought, rather than roll over and die?

He's definitely barking up the wrong tree I think. He should go howl at the moon somewhere else. 

Archived