new nissan 2019 .. released november 1st

kevvy

Coz Mazda got it right! Nissan only makes a nice 350z, all other models are boring to super boring. 

Slightly disagree with this comment, what about the mighty Skyline GTR or the smaller, but still awesome Juke GTR ?

Enjoy life, whilst you can!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TommyTucker said:

Slightly disagree with this comment, what about the mighty Skyline GTR or the smaller, but still awesome Juke GTR ?

Indeed the Skyline GTR is nice, but the Juke? After seeing the Juke several times on the Thai roads, I'm still not sure whether to love or hate the looks ????

In Holland I drove a MX5. Really loved that car! Now a Fortuner, otherwise our 2 kids cannot join us 555

• Like 1

Why most Japanese cars in Thailand come only with a black interior, is beyond me. Also this new .. all new ... Teana in Thailand only available with black interior. Can anyone enlighten me why? If mostly farmers would buy these limousines, I would understand. There's not much choice: Camry, Accord, Volvo and Mercedes, maybe BMW. But no mid-size car with white interior here ...

Edited by Dario
  • Like 2

Indeed the Skyline GTR is nice, but the Juke? After seeing the Juke several times on the Thai roads, I'm still not sure whether to love or hate the looks [emoji16]

In Holland I drove a MX5. Really loved that car! Now a Fortuner, otherwise our 2 kids cannot join us 555

I was lucky enough to see one of these in Bangkok, it is as if a normal Juke has been injected with anabolic steroids

IMG_4582.JPG

• Like 1