Trump's final campaign stretch rattled by twin calamities

webfact

12 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

is this the beginning of the end again? hoping nor voting will not put someone in prison. I think you need evidence and prosecution for that. 

Yes some people seem to not understand the facts of law in needing to actually requirere evidence.

and of course he can still pardon himself ?

2 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

No sarcasm god forbid, why is he a national security issue? More than Clinton with her e mail server and not so private e mail server? More than Obama with his very weak foreign policy? 

Hes is a great asset in my opinion but you are correct let’s see how the mid terms turn out?????

Have you heard about how Republicans are protesting Trump's use of an insecure Iphone? No? Neither have I.

'Too inconvenient’: Trump goes rogue on phone security

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/21/trump-phone-security-risk-hackers-601903

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Have you heard about how Republicans are protesting Trump's use of an insecure Iphone? No? Neither have I.

'Too inconvenient’: Trump goes rogue on phone security

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/21/trump-phone-security-risk-hackers-601903

Are Politico a neutral provider of the news?

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yep.
So did his fans already forget about the wall? You know the one that is never going to be built. They need some new big lie to get their blood flowing. It would be hard to invent a worse president if you tried. However I do get his nihilistic entertainment value.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

What wall?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

What's your source for this stuff? Or are you just pulling it out of something?

nothing new its been discussed in the news. No one knows for sure whether it requires congressional approval as its a first. im sure as with anything there will be legal challenges to impede, obstruct! (pun!) 

Besides its just a barrier with defined points of entry for legal immigration.

2 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

nothing new its been discussed in the news. No one knows for sure whether it requires congressional approval as its a first. im sure as with anything there will be legal challenges to impede, obstruct! (pun!) 

Yep correct. Who could just want open borders?

i bet they wouldn’t be filling their spare bedrooms with asylum seekers?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I chose them because they are reasonably neutral. Unlike Donald Trump, they don't make things up.

Really please quantify what President Trump has made up? Did he have an email server then destroyed its contents.

he seems to be doing things he promised, very refreshing in politics 

5 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

Just before you said the fence which has been built and the wall were "same same". Now you're saying they're differnet. And it's completely irrelevant that the wall is different. Congress controls the purse springs until a military coup is staged and Trump is named Generalissimo. Given the amount of falsehoods you're generating, I'm beginning to wonder if maybe, just maybe. "Srinvas" isn't just another version of "John Barron".

1 minute ago, bristolboy said:

Just before you said the fence which has been built and the wall were "same same". Now you're saying they're differnet. And it's completely irrelevant that the wall is different. Congress controls the purse springs until a military coup is staged and Trump is named Generalissimo. Given the amount of falsehoods you're generating, I'm beginning to wonder if maybe, just maybe. "Srinvas" isn't just another version of "John Barron".

Wow????Is he?

50 minutes ago, Tug said:

Donald acts just like a criminal desperately trying to prove some perceived malfeasance on the part of the prosecution hopefully after nov.6 we will have the majority in the house so we can get an unfiltered look at this man

Really how?

14 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

im using your own terms. wall/ fence 

personally I dont care. call it whatever you want. a,safespace!

nope, Srinivas is my real name????

Edited by Srinivas

3 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

nope, Srinivas is my real name????

Whatever you call it, the US has a Constitution. And the military doesn't get to decide on its own initiative to fund a border wall. You seem to have about as much understanding of the Constitution as does Trump...oh. wait a minute...

1 minute ago, Patriot1066 said:

Wall fence who cares what it’s called????

You're right in a way. It doesn't matter what it's called. The Defense Department doesn't get to build it on its own initiative. They seem to have a clearer understanding of the Constitution in the Pentagon than in the White House.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Srinivas said:

bill and hillary proposed a border wall when it was election time.

As did Fienstien, Schumer all said same as Trump.

want videos, easy to find yourself though. In their own words.

LOL. Here's a completely unfounded assertion I made up out of thin air. It's now your responsibility to research this and point out that it's not true.

38 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

Oh, look at the Right-Wing snowflakes! They need a safe space from all those dirty dirty immigrants. Help! There's a caravan of desperate people coming to seek asylum, send in the army to protect me! 

That statement from jcanto about the false statement now prove it is exactly how trump ran his campaign and now we are scrambling around all of his bs and lies to keep us devided so he can rule I personally think trump is the greatest threat our democracy has ever faced he is truley a nasty piece of work

7 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Oh, look at the Right-Wing snowflakes! They need a safe space from all those dirty dirty immigrants. Help! There's a caravan of desperate people coming to seek asylum, send in the army to protect me! 

How many are you going to take in and look after?

8 minutes ago, JCauto said:

They’re economic migrants supported by an alleged charity that believes in open borders.

how does open borders work can you take the whole world?

11 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

They’re economic migrants supported by an alleged charity that believes in open borders.

how does open borders work can you take the whole world?

You're telling lies. Or at least repeating them

How a lie about George Soros and the migrant caravan multiplied online

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/nation/2018/10/31/george-soros-and-migrant-caravan-how-lie-multiplied-online/1824633002/

Edited by bristolboy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

How many are you going to take in and look after?

Proud to say I've taken one in (my wife) and produced two offspring with her, so that's 3 that wouldn't otherwise be back in my home country. The wife is likely going to open a business here eventually, the kids are getting through university and will be productive citizens. 

So how many generations does your line go back, Mr. Patriot1066? All the way to the Magna Carta? I'm betting your ancestors were not at all unlike the folks in this caravan, and like them, your ancestors came with little and produced much, becoming a net benefit for their new country and forming the backbone of the nation. 

Regardless, I'm not afraid of a bunch of desperate refugees unlike the manly gun-totin' Right, whose delicate sensibilities can't even handle someone who's transgender going to the toilet nearby. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

There you go! See? You CAN provide evidence of your own assertions rather than make it a job of your readers. Well done!

And it's a fence. Covering around a third of the length of the border area. Not a gigantic 30-foot high wall closing the border off. And that a significant number of senior Democrats voted for it seems to contradict your assertion that Democrats are for open borders, no?

16 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Proud to say I've taken one in (my wife) and produced two offspring with her, so that's 3 that wouldn't otherwise be back in my home country. The wife is likely going to open a business here eventually, the kids are getting through university and will be productive citizens. 

So how many generations does your line go back, Mr. Patriot1066? All the way to the Magna Carta? I'm betting your ancestors were not at all unlike the folks in this caravan, and like them, your ancestors came with little and produced much, becoming a net benefit for their new country and forming the backbone of the nation. 

Regardless, I'm not afraid of a bunch of desperate refugees unlike the manly gun-totin' Right, whose delicate sensibilities can't even handle someone who's transgender going to the toilet nearby. 

I can trace my ancestry back far enough Thankyou!

11 minutes ago, JCauto said:

There you go! See? You CAN provide evidence of your own assertions rather than make it a job of your readers. Well done!

And it's a fence. Covering around a third of the length of the border area. Not a gigantic 30-foot high wall closing the border off. And that a significant number of senior Democrats voted for it seems to contradict your assertion that Democrats are for open borders, no?

God I love those Democrats????

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Are you saying your transgender I wasn’t aware that was the topic?