Car pressure washers

stargazer9999

I never bought one of these before and I'm trying to find out where to get one and how much to spend to get something that will work well and hopefully last several years.  Does anyone have any recommendations on what to get or what not to get in CM?  I know there's a broad price range.

Lazada sells all sorts including Karcher.... I would stick with one that is 130psi or above...

Also you can go look at many brands at HomePro ang Globalhouse... But with these you have to deal with the sales guys (which I politely listen but ignore to as I look)

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?spm=a2o4m.pdp.search.1.2eee7f80SZlyJ0&q=pressure washer&_keyori=ss&from=suggest_normal&sugg=pressure washer_0_1

Go to HomePro they have a good selection,can also get a Karcher lookalike on Lazada for under 2K.Cheers

just got this one delivered today from Lazada,works just fine and is supposed to be 180bar.........

BOLID เครื่องฉีดน้ำแรงดันสูง 180 บาร์ 2200W (มีระบบตัดไฟอัตโนมัติ) รุ่น Mod.0301
BOLID เครื่องฉีดน้ำแรงดันสูง 180 บาร์ 2200W (มีระบบตัดไฟอัตโนมัติ) รุ่น Mod.0301

11.11 Sale฿?,???.00
Start in 9 day(s) 05:14:15
฿2,290.00
฿5,550.00-59%
Promotion and price above are valid through 01/11/2018
Promotions

Quantity

Buy NowAdd to Cart

^^^ Trawler would like more info on what you think of your washer?...

It does not seen to hook directly up to a faucet?... Do you need to draw water from a bucket?

Here it is slightly cheaper...

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/bolid-180-2200w-mod0301-i164741203-s200375062.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.2.77be459aMHP7nb&search=1

Edited by sfokevin

We had Pressure washers used to clean aircraft in the Mid East.

The recommendation from the foreman in charge of their maintenance was turn on and leave on.

On/Off caused the mechanism to deteriorate so he always had his men leave them switched on, no quick bursts of flow and stop.

john

Pressure washers are good for cleaning mud off the undercarriage of a car or truck, but are only somewhat helpful on paint. I have a Karcher K4 (Homepro, about 13k a few years ago) that I use for blasting outdoor concrete. When it comes to the cars, the soap attachment is good for spraying foam, but it still takes a sponge or microfiber towel to clean the paint properly. Power washing alone won't finish the job.

• Like 2