VILEST MAN IN BRITAIN - Disgusting moment heartless thief steals Leicester FC shirt in tribute to tragic owner killed in chopper crash

webfact

Just now, Just Weird said:

Not at all, the shirt in question was not left at a memorial or a cenotaph, it was left on the wall of an Embassy!

This is my last word on this, I am not into bickering. It doesn't matter one jot where the shirt was left, it was a shirt that was symbolising a death, if you cannot realise this, there is nothing anyone can say to help you. 

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

This is my last word on this, I am not into bickering. It doesn't matter one jot where the shirt was left, it was a shirt that was symbolising a death, if you cannot realise this, there is nothing anyone can say to help you. 

Don't go vogie!! Don't be upset. it's only a shirt. Not worth falling out with another TVForum poster over a shirt is it?

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

Its quite possible that the guy who took the shirt didnt realise the significance .

It was one solitary shirt left on a wall in London and the guy may not have realised the connection between the Thai Embassy in London and helicopter crash in Leicester

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Its quite possible that the guy who took the shirt didnt realise the significance .

It was one solitary shirt left on a wall in London and the guy may not have realised the connection between the Thai Embassy in London and helicopter crash in Leicester

I think the message on the shirt was a bit of a give-away?

0_SWNS_SHIRT_THEFT_02.jpg

I said this earlier. Far too many assumptions made.

The guy may not have know about Leicester, or the Thai connection. May not even known he was at an Embassy. It was just a sports shirt and scarf apparently left on a wall outside a building.

Look at this picture ....it doesnt even state its an Embassy ! (OK there is a Thai flag on the building but nothing at street level)

Screenshot_20181102-133924_Chrome.jpg

24 minutes ago, vogie said:

Thanks for all your concern but I need no "help"!

Where the shirt was left is very relevant to this thread.  The shirt was taken from a wall unconnected with anything and carries no more or less importance than any other shirt pilfered from anywhere else.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, vogie said:

I think the message on the shirt was a bit of a give-away?

0_SWNS_SHIRT_THEFT_02.jpg

Might have been a Thai thinking it was a freebee. Couldn't read English.

Edited by owl sees all

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Might have been a Thai thinking it was a freebee. Couldn't read English.

It also might also been another human being that couldn't give two monkeys about anyone elses feelings but his own. ????

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Good!

Let it be your last word, please!

The headline reads "Vilest man in Britain!"

If you really agree, that taking a shirt (even it it were from a memorial site) is the vilest thing, anyone could do, there is nothing anyone can say, to help you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"...don't selectively quote from my posts".

I'll select whatever parts of posts I choose to comment on as long as it does not alter the meaning of the quoted post! 

It wasn't stolen from a memorial.

................ and I said "IF"

Couple of things

What use is a tshirt to a dead person?

isn't the buddhist way to accept people die life moves on, this tshirt is helping the liberator of the tshirt, perhaps is cold, wants a christmas gift for someone, wants to sell for money

When a corrupt government is in power in this country, and lets say 108 % are corrupt even if they don't know it

how can this be vilest and most disgusting moment

to me when the first student was arrested in thailand that was pretty damn disgusting and vile

when dictator threatened to hit reporters who asked questions

yeah pretty damn vile and disgusting

but this, this is a liberator, that bloke is dead who gives a shit, be turned into ash soon

What would have happened to this shirt if it had of been left where it was put ? Maybe a cleaner would have taken it. Given to one of the staffs kids etc.

It will be worn by someone else, or do we think it should be burnt in respect of the people who died ?