90 Day Reporting Online (Again)

Just tried 90 day reporting and (as usual) it's failed.  Just got the "contact your local immigration office" popup after the first screen.  Is any of the following true?

- online reporting never works the first time you're back from an overseas trip?

- it only works with Internet Explorer (which used to be the case)?

- it works, but only intermittently (perhaps when the wind is blowing in the right direction and Aquarius rising)?

• Like 1

I have attempted online reporting since it was available and have never been able to get past "contact your local immigration office."

The instructions found on TV did not solve the issue for me but seems to help others.

I use the mail in method with no problem.

1 hour ago, Oxx said:

Just got the "contact your local immigration office" popup after the first screen.  Is any of the following true?

That means your record could not be found.

It can mean an error in one of the required fields marked with a *. Best to only complete those fields.

A common error is not using the dropdown menu for nationality.

Sometimes you can get the error if the system cannot access the database that contains info from you last entry to the country. 

It can also be an error in the info entered when you last entered the country.

It can also be an error in the info entered when you last entered the country.

Right. That was 2017 for me, but I used the dropdown calendar, which defaults to the current year (2018). I had the month and day I entered correct -- but forgot to change to 2017. Maybe I'm a unique embicile -- but maybe not......

Tried again earlier today and things went through OK.  (At least, that's how it appears.)

What hope is there for Thailand 4.0 when a major government department can't provide reliable version of a simple IT application that could be developed by a junior programmer in a couple of days?