This years Blackberry and Raspberry setup

DumbFalang

We have planted around 6000 strawberry plants, so yes, they are commercial quantity. I think we only have around 50-70 blackberry and a similar number of raspberry plants so we are just dipping our toes into growing them commercially.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, DumbFalang said:

We have planted around 6000 strawberry plants, so yes, they are commercial quantity. I think we only have around 50-70 blackberry and a similar number of raspberry plants so we are just dipping our toes into growing them commercially.

raspberries in bigc yesterday were 180 ish baht for 125 ish grams, that was a discounted price also.... grown in china by french experts...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

a very nice setup.

do you know how quickly the sun breaks the plastic into small pieces or is the plastic UV protected.

how do you give them water and nutrition, do you have a dripline or sprinkeler?

a tip
make sure the leaf dries well, otherwise you have to spray a lot to kill the fungi

good luck with the blackberry plants 

Regards

The plastic has UV protection and can last a couple of years or more. I have a fertigation system with my nutrient solution split between two tanks (A and B). This is mixed with water and sent out to the plants around 8am and again around 5pm. Water is sent out every 3 or 4 hours in between depending on the weather conditions each day. Thanks for the tip ;-)

• Thanks 1