London violent crime could take 'a generation' to solve

webfact

2 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

I agree ,but their parents or grandparents were not,

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Ridiculous comment. A number of white criminals born in Australia whose parents / grandparents were UK immigrants - I say ban all white UK nationals from migrating to OZ - LOL

Edited by simple1

11 hours ago, simple1 said:

Ridiculous comment. A number of white criminals born in Australia whose parents / grandparents were UK immigrants - I say ban all white UK nationals from migrating to OZ - LOL

So do you have statistics for the number of white immigrants (not from hundreds of years ago) but in the last say 50 years and their children or grandchildren who have committed knife killings and crimes in the say Canberra  or Sydney? and are they as prolific as the Black people who have done it in London ? i await with baited breath the comparison.

On 11/7/2018 at 8:57 PM, Patriot1066 said:

‘British Black’ looking at the pictures sad only 15 just a kid.

I was looking at the pictures and names in the papers myself , the only British sounding names and pics seemed to be the victims ,mind you the vast majority of victims were also black, we sowed the wind ,now we and the rest of the west are reaping the whirlwind .

just looked in the paper i see six stabbings in 28 hours , all black.

Edited by i claudius
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

So do you have statistics for the number of white immigrants (not from hundreds of years ago) but in the last say 50 years and their children or grandchildren who have committed knife killings and crimes in the say Canberra  or Sydney? and are they as prolific as the Black people who have done it in London ? i await with baited breath the comparison.

Unsure if will be removed by Mods, maybe they will permit by way of comparison.

There are relatively few black heritage immigrants in Oz. Trends indicate the Anglo-Celtic element in the Australian population is expected to drop to 62 percent by 2025. 

There is roughly a murder a week of a female partner in Oz (domestic violence is a major issue in Oz) you can work out the stats. There are also more than a few mass murder / suicides every year of families by white heritage people etc etc etc. The point is murder by knife or other means is a fact across all ethnic groups. To compare Australia to the UK, in Oz there is currently one murder per 100,000 people, UK around 1.2 people per 100,000

Edited by simple1

13 minutes ago, simple1 said:

There are relatively few black heritage immigrants in Oz. Trends indicate the Anglo-Celtic element in the Australian population is expected to drop to 62 percent by 2025. 

There is roughly a murder a week of a female partner in Oz (domestic violence is a major issue in Oz) you can work out the stats. There are also more than a few mass murder / suicides every year of families by white heritage people etc etc etc. The point is murder by knife or other means is a fact across all ethnic groups. To compare Australia to the UK, in Oz there is currently one murder per 100,000 people, UK around 1.2 people per 100,000

Pardon me for asking but what is a black heritage immigrant ?

15 minutes ago, simple1 said:

So in other words ,London has become a hell hole where non white people emigrated to  compared with OZ where mainly white western people emigrated to ,

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, i claudius said:

So in other words ,London has become a hell hole where non white people emigrated to  compared with OZ where mainly white western people emigrated to ,

Apparently the crime rate in Oz is increasing and guess what is causing it ? Sudanese immigrants, couldn't make it up cud ya.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-17/sudanese-gangs-real-concern-in-melbourne-malcolm-turnbull-says/10002556

4 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Apparently the crime rate in Oz is increasing and guess what is causing it ? Sudanese immigrants, couldn't make it up cud ya.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-17/sudanese-gangs-real-concern-in-melbourne-malcolm-turnbull-says/10002556

There are such gangs in Melbourne, but are comprised of different ethnic groups including Pacific Islanders and whites, so tough luck, cannot solely blame black Sudanese in Oz, who BTW are mainly Christian.

19 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Not what I said. London a 'hellhole' - LOL.

2 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Must be so wonderful in your lovely world  , now what do they call it "fairyland"?

Not into hysterical hyperbole, unlike you and some others on this forum

2 hours ago, i claudius said:

Must be so wonderful in your lovely world  , now what do they call it "fairyland"?

"Fantasyland" would be a better description.

It is far away from the urban jungles of the inner cities and is inhabited mostly by Liberals.

The more affluent among them are Limousine Liberals who push their agendas with alacrity.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, MisterTee said:

"Fantasyland" would be a better description.

It is far away from the urban jungles of the inner cities and is inhabited mostly by Liberals.

The more affluent among them are Limousine Liberals who push their agendas with alacrity.

Are you talking about the USA or Blighty?

26 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Are you talking about the USA or Blighty?

I was born and raised in the USA, so that's where I'm most familiar with.

But many other countries share some of our problems... even Thailand to a certain extent.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, simple1 said:

There are such gangs in Melbourne, but are comprised of different ethnic groups including Pacific Islanders and whites, so tough luck, cannot solely blame black Sudanese in Oz, who BTW are mainly Christian.

So why are ABC only reporting on the Sudanese ?  and what has their religion got to do with it ? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, simple1 said:

Funny you mention Melbourne ,as its just been reported three stabbed one dead in Melbourne stabbing , just looked at the picture oh no he was black , what a shock , sorry dont know his religion as we were not discussing that

• Like 2

Just now, i claudius said:

Funny you mention Melbourne ,as its just been reported three stabbed one dead in Melbourne stabbing , just looked at the picture oh no he was black , what a shock , sorry dont know his religion as we were not discussing that

The ones in the UK are mostly black

See from the far left loving Guardian news paper

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/21/knife-deaths-among-black-people-should-cause-more-outrage

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Patriot1066 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/21/knife-deaths-among-black-people-should-cause-more-outrage

Mind you as far back as the late60s when i lived in London i remember them rioting in the 'Brixton Riots" so like father like son it seems ,

8 hours ago, simple1 said:

Like any country Auz already has it's fair share of criminals and gangs etc so that's exactly why they don't need even more coming into the country as Immigrants.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Melbourne Australia has the same problem with another terrorist attack in Burke Street just today.

The knifingings in the topic are not terrorism related. Currently in Thailand, looked up the incident  you refer to. yes, being treated as a terror attack, attacker shot dead by police. RIP innocent victim.

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

The knifingings in the topic are not terrorism related. Currently in Thailand, looked up the incident  you refer to. yes, being treated as a terror attack, attacker shot dead by police. RIP innocent victim.

I take it you are saying RIP to the man who got stabbed by the attacker ?

5 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Like any country Auz already has it's fair share of criminals and gangs etc so that's exactly why they don't need even more coming into the country as Immigrants.

How do you suggest Oz government preemptively screen out migrants, who after years in Oz, turn to crime?

I note the usual crew of haters and bigots are repeatedly posting their poison in this topic. No further replies.

1 hour ago, Patriot1066 said:

Not one mention of Parents disciplining their children, but obviously it's the authorities fault because they haven't educated  young people on the dangers of carrying a knife, i can't stop laughing !!!! why don't the parents educate them ? anyway i don't think they need to be educated as to a knife being dangerous as that is exactly why they are carrying them.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, simple1 said:

He wasn't the victim and deserved to be shot. He attacked innocent people and police in the name of his religion.

• Like 1