Big Joke announces arrest of illegal workers and Thai man who helped them

webfact

Big Joke announces arrest of illegal workers and Thai man who helped them

3pm1.jpg

Picture: Siam Rath

Maj Gen Surachate Hakparn, the new chief of immigration, announced the arrest of 29 workers from Myanmar and Laos who were in the kingdom on fake work visas. 

They were rounded up in Samut Sakon along with a Thai man - Pramote Phummathai, 28 - who took 8,050 baht from each person for their fake stamps. 

Maj Gen Surachate - the top cop called Big Joke who has been tasked with clearing up illegals in Thailand - said that the workers had entered through the Sing Khorn checkpoint.

Charges of illegal entry and overstay were leveled against the 29 workers. 

3pm2.jpg

Picture: Siam Rath

Source: Siam Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-07

Apparently he is going to announce every single arrest of every “foreigner” for the rest of his career?  I don’t know why I didn’t announce what I did at all of my jobs daily or weekly?  I should have taken pictures too ????

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Maj Gen Surachate Hakparn, the new chief of immigration, announced the arrest of 29 workers from Myanmar and Laos who were in the kingdom on fake work visas. They were rounded up in Samut Sakon along with a Thai man - Pramote Phummathai, 28 - who took 8,050 baht from each person for their fake stamps. Maj Gen Surachate - the top cop called Big Joke who has been tasked with clearing up illegals in Thailand - said that the workers had entered through the Sing Khorn checkpoint.

How much did the immigration officials at the Sing Khorn checkpoint take, and has Maj Gen Surachate now received his cut?

They were deceived and scammed by a Thai national who probably convinced them that he was a visa agent or an I/O, and charged them over 8k Baht per head, which is an already insane money for people from those countries to pull off.  Please Big Joke don't lock them up in the IDC and treat them like criminals, these folks are the victims in this case and deserve everyone's compassion and understanding. (Not unless they were complacent)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, brucegoniners said:

Call me crazy, but is this guy going to run for PM?

I doubt it, but he will be giving his public support to Prayut to be prime minster if we ever get these elections. That’s what all this publicity is about . 

Edited by rkidlad