Video: Acid attack on dog, owner says his pet is innocent

webfact

21 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

who would go to this length if it was not some 

truth in it ? :coffee1:

Dogs on leads in Thailand. :cheesy::giggle::cheesy:

What ever next. 

flying pig.jpg

Just got back from walking my 4 dogs........on leads!!!!

10 minutes ago, hugh2121 said:

Just got back from walking my 4 dogs........on leads!!!!

Good for you....... BUT many others, especially in Thailand, don't seem to see things 'Your way'...... and follow your good example..........

22 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

who would go to this length if it was not some 

truth in it ? :coffee1:

Dogs on leads in Thailand. :cheesy::giggle::cheesy:

What ever next. 

flying pig.jpg

My dog is always on a lead when we go for a walk.  An exception, yes, but it exists.  So you might see your flying pig in the next days ????

54 minutes ago, Chris Renaix said:

My dog is always on a lead when we go for a walk.  An exception, yes, but it exists.  So you might see your flying pig in the next days ????

Give yourself a big old pat on the back. :jap:

Oh yes. and that's not the normal behaviour of most dog owners in Thailand.  they just open the front gate and let the dog go walkabout itself.

But you guys are the same as Rocking horse shit, extremely rare.

Here we go,  One more time for those that don't get it or are blind. :thumbsup:

flying pig.jpg

Edited by stanleycoin

11 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

Give yourself a big old pat on the back. :jap:

Oh yes. and that's not the normal behaviour of most dog owners in Thailand.  they just open the front gate and let the dog go walkabout itself.

But you guys are the same as Rocking horse shit, extremely rare.

Here we go,  One more time for those that don't get it or are blind. :thumbsup:

flying pig.jpg

Most Thai people don't walk their dogs.  They treat them like we treat cats, and allow them to come and go as they please.  That is the culture here.

Like other posters I take my 2 dogs for 2 X walks a day, and they are always on a lead when out... because of the danger of traffic (not the danger they will attack someone).

Some people seem rather oversensitive to dog barking and other things like roosters crowing or birds chattering, and perhaps this is not the best country for them to be living in.  

A constantly barking / howling dog, day after day is another story.  But a dog barking a few times when someone comes to the house, or passes by the front gate is normal and no bother to anyone.  

11 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Most Thai people don't walk their dogs.  They treat them like we treat cats, and allow them to come and go as they please.  That is the culture here.

Like other posters I take my 2 dogs for 2 X walks a day, and they are always on a lead when out... because of the danger of traffic (not the danger they will attack someone).

Some people seem rather oversensitive to dog barking and other things like roosters crowing or birds chattering, and perhaps this is not the best country for them to be living in.  

A constantly barking / howling dog, day after day is another story.  But a dog barking a few times when someone comes to the house, or passes by the front gate is normal and no bother to anyone.  

oK

But I think.

It's just lazyness and selfishness. bit like they wont walk 20 feet from the car park to the door of Big-c,  So they block the road up dropping people off.

Been here 20 years and i think most Thai people are just cruel and nasty towards animals.  there not fit to keep gold fish. but that's just me. :jap:

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Like 1

I have met two predominant dog owners while living in Laos and Korea. The owners who don't care and either let their dogs run wild or keep them on a 1 meter long rope all day or caged up, and the people who treat their dogs like barbie dolls with dyed ears and paws etc and carry them everywhere they go.

The remaining small percentage in the middle are - to use an encultured biased phrase - like Canadians. Dogs are part of the family. They eat, sleep and play with us in the house or outside. They're exercised and trained at least a little bit.

Oh yeah, we don't eat them either! Or have sex with them like that guy in Chang Mai. Although, if you're an NFL superstar quarterback, you may run a dog-fighting ring. Of course, then you throw footballs in prison for a few years.

13 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

I had a dog barking problem until recently. Chihuahua next door but one to me. It only barked in the middle of the night. Would yap for 2 or 3 hours incessantly, every night. It wasn't so much the inconvenience to me but to my 6 year old son, who needed to go to school in the morning. Couldn't talk to the neighbour as his house is like Fort Knox, high fencing, couple of very expensive cars on the drive, CCTV everywhere and they never answer the door, I've never actually seen them, wouldn't know what they look like.

Last week I'd had enough as it had woken me and my son, yet again, at 3am. I went and stood at their gate and screamed blue murder at the dog, "<deleted> shut the eff up", and many more expletives, I rounded it off by making aggressive neck wringing gestures to the dog, shouting, "You're <deleted> gonna die!".

In the morning, I told my wife what I'd done. The look on her face, "Oh no!" she wailed, "People in that house are Thai Mafia!". Well, what's done is done so I wasn't going to worry about it.

The amazing thing is that the dog has never barked since, not once. Whether, they heard me shouting at the time and watched my tirade on CCTV or the dog heeded my warning, I don't know, but the problem is resolved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Many Thai dog owners are irresponsible. My neighbor always lets his dog poo at my gate and I can't do nothing about it. I live in a town house.

Spread some ammonia around add some chilli powder the dog will soon get the message.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I had a dog barking problem until recently. Chihuahua next door but one to me. It only barked in the middle of the night. Would yap for 2 or 3 hours incessantly, every night. It wasn't so much the inconvenience to me but to my 6 year old son, who needed to go to school in the morning. Couldn't talk to the neighbour as his house is like Fort Knox, high fencing, couple of very expensive cars on the drive, CCTV everywhere and they never answer the door, I've never actually seen them, wouldn't know what they look like.

Last week I'd had enough as it had woken me and my son, yet again, at 3am. I went and stood at their gate and screamed blue murder at the dog, "<deleted> shut the eff up", and many more expletives, I rounded it off by making aggressive neck wringing gestures to the dog, shouting, "You're <deleted> gonna die!".

In the morning, I told my wife what I'd done. The look on her face, "Oh no!" she wailed, "People in that house are Thai Mafia!". Well, what's done is done so I wasn't going to worry about it.

The amazing thing is that the dog has never barked since, not once. Whether, they heard me shouting at the time and watched my tirade on CCTV or the dog heeded my warning, I don't know, but the problem is resolved.

Sorry to say.

The problem will will most likely return soon.

enjoy the next few days or weeks. 

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, stanleycoin said:

Sorry to say.

The problem will will most likely return soon.

enjoy the next few days. 

The thought has crossed my mind. My wife gave token to Jao Thi the next day, so I live in hope. I'll keep you posted.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

The thought has crossed my mind. My wife gave token to Jao Thi the next day, so I live in hope. I'll keep you posted.

Just a thought, you could stock pile some acid

and a squirt gun ready, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock1: :cheesy:.

Just stay out the view of the CCTV, unlike the silly nut in the op. :jap:

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Sad 1

Just now, stanleycoin said:

Just a thought, you could stock pile some acid

and a squirt gun, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock1: :cheesy:.

I would never resort to acid but the dog does stick it's head through the bars of the gate when it barks. Now what could possibly go wrong? Hmmm.....

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Listening to 14 dogs howling, barking and yapping all day and getting pissed off with it is not being 'oversensitive'. Even Thais get fed up with it, hence this acid attack and the occasional poisoning. Most just suffer in silence though due to the 'we don't want fighting' worry. All part of the culture of course- no consideration for others, selfishness, emotional immaturity on the owners part if anyone dares complain and fear of reprisals on the long suffering neighbours side.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 8:47 AM, TumblinDice said:

Throwing acid on anything or anyone is just blatantly criminal! But I would now want to throw acid in this a--hole's face!

I'd agree, but I so fed up with  .ooking dogs that can feel for this one.

Edited by KiChakayan
  • Confused 1