CM University 1rst year live on rules wanted

holy cow cm

Our daughter went to CMU about 7-8 years ago and lived on campus for the first semester only of her first year. She came home on most weekends. Overall, the experience seemed to benefit her and probably cost us less than if she had been living at home.

I think one semester was all that was expected, though the Uni didn't seem too strict on it. Some stayed on there for multi years and I'm pretty sure that some of her friends did not live in the Student Halls at all. 

Our son followed about 4 years ago and never lived on campus. I was told that he did not have to as some of the halls were closed for renovations that year.

34 minutes ago, NotEinstein said:

My daughter is at CMU and didn't stay on campus for her first year last year. All the accommodation was taken, so unenforceable. They do organise a lot of extra activity and expect all to attend, including during most weekends.

Yes, my eldest daughter is out of Rajamangala U in CM. Her first year was way too silly as took all her time on activities. Second year they had to go and watch the newbies. so much waste of time and people's personal life here.