Visa Retry

well hello everybody again,my wife and son are going to submit there settlement visa applications next week and iam just asking you that do you think i have covered everything:

1.visa applications forms

2.brief letter about are relationship to date

3.a letter out lining the following in formation in a file

4.proof of citzenship my british passport and showing trips to thailand

5.marriage cert and son birth cert both in thai and english

6.copys of wage slips bank statemaents and letter form employer

7.copys of emails phone records and western union money transfers

8.letter confirming accomadation and proof of house ownership(morgage and council tax copys)

9.refusal forms from previous visa application and brief letter explaining why we have now gone for a settlement visa.(tourist visa refused on the grounds that didn't they believe she would return to thailand after her visit to the uk).

thanks for any help mikeybee

Edited by mikeybee

I wouldn't say in your letter that you've gone for the settlement visa because the visit visa was refused, as they may interpret that as being expedient and infer that you don't intend to live together permanently. I'd dress it up a bit; i.e. although a visit was previously intended, following the refusal you've reconsidered your relationship, and now realise its depth and the strong bond that you have as evinced by the existence of your son etc. etc.

Scouse.

I wouldn't say in your letter that you've gone for the settlement visa because the visit visa was refused, as they may interpret that as being expedient and infer that you don't intend to live together permanently. I'd dress it up a bit; i.e. although a visit was previously intended, following the refusal you've reconsidered your relationship, and now realise its depth and the strong bond that you have as evinced by the existence of your son etc. etc.

Scouse.

i have enclosed the letter stating that after there first visit are plans where to apply for settlement and due to the vv visa refusal we have now decided to push forward with are plans and wish to settle in the uk as a family and see are child grow up together as this was are future plans from the start.(roughly along these lines)

Hello

how is everybody doing here today , am having a little problem here if someone can help me out i will really appreciate it , i want someone to help me out to get a THAILAND VISA or any of the eroupian countries where i can live and work, thanks so much i wish everyone here good luck.

A lot more detail needed.

For starters:-

What is your nationality?

Where are you now?

Which country do you wish to apply to?

Why do you want to go to that country; e.g. visit, study, work, marriage?

As all this has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, may I suggest that you start a new one?