Restricted Drone Fly As Per The Law AIP MAP NER 5.1

SPREX

Hello everyone
So here’s a little film that will enlighten you on the non-flight drone zones issued by CAAT / AIS aero
I remember that this card is well named in the 2015 drone law
I am very surprised that no one will question me about this major regulation since it determines the legality of your flight if you of course have a flight license provided by the CAAT and your insurance will follow this map.
in the event of a disaster it will check if the incident or accident did not occur in the VTD VTR and VTP zone and therefore will not cover even if you have an insurance zone and therefore will not cover even if you have an insurance

Please remember area VTD can be fly but permission must be ask and obtain by local authority 

As per the rule you must to have with you your license CAAT and Insurance any time with you during flying 

NOTE THAT / The buffer standard red radius 9 km ( 5 miles)  have been increased by authority at 18 km ( 10 miles ) be care !!!! 

You can see and download the movie her
You can see and download the movie here https://www.dropbox.com/s/ji5elxews0ze560/AIP%20NER%205.1%20NO%20DRONE%20FLY%20AREAS%20THAILAND.AVI?dl=0

For more information ask me ... 

Archived