Voipdiscount

coldcrush

Hiya all,

tried installing voipdiscount computer telephone service but get error message ie. check firewall settings. Disabled firewall etc to no avail..

My computer is attached direct to a cable not through my telephone connection, will this be affecting it?

Does anyone know of any ohter service that provides free calls to Thailand from the UK through computer?

Thanks All

Edited by lopburiguy

Hiya all,

tried installing voipdiscount computer telephone service but get error message ie. check firewall settings. Disabled firewall etc to no avail..

My computer is attached direct to a cable not through my telephone connection, will this be affecting it?

Does anyone know of any ohter service that provides free calls to Thailand from the UK through computer?

Thanks All

HI...yes working now but would like to answer your final question Yes voipdiscount is one of a dozen services all operated by betamax a german co. Why I inform you this is because each service has different benefits even though the same price ! So if you want to dial uk mobiles one of the services is half the price ! Oher services offer free calls to countries the others dont.

May I suggest a very good and friendly UK website . Click on url below for voip services and you will get every bit of info there is on these .Enjoy http://forum.niftylist.co.uk/index.php?board=15.0

http://backsla.sh/betamax

that's the table of their rates - voipdiscount looks the best.

but on top of it I do have as well internetcalls.com to cal free to some 45 countries unlimited (voipdiscount would give only 200 minutes per week)

WRONG ! This Co is in the same group and has 300 min max as they all have ...and no free mobiles to TH as V/D has. Read your own url !!

sometimes ago, when I subscribed to internetcalls.com there wasn't limit of free minutes.

even untill the summer of the last year there were free minutes to thai mobiles and landlines on voipdiscount - I am suprised thay are free again as a week ago I was paying 1c/minute.

looks like they change charges often and each website offers different deals

Good info guys and gals,

It seems clear in the best interest of UK to Thailand and UK to UK landline www.voipdiscount.com offers the best deals. Finding a company who gives free UK mobile calls is a little different.

Anyways up and running and all is well.

Thanks All :o

• 2 years later...

Wifee has a couple of accounts with Voipdis and recons after trying all of the others over the years its the Best for UK-T-Land.

Just checked it and working fine... :)

• 2 weeks later...
So can anybody help me then?

Thankyou pleeesh!

You can contact me. I'm a Reseller for Thailand with 5 Reseller accounts for all programs from Betamax/Finera company. I charge for 5 Euro credit = 300 THB, 10 Euro credit = 540 THB and for 25 Euro = 1350 THB. you can add me in your voip program to your contact list and contact me there via chat. My username: mikehuahinonline I can recharge follow programs: Freecall, Voipbuster, Voipcheap, Lowratevoip, Voipstunt, voipdiscount, Justvoip, Internetcalls, Poivy, 12voip, calleasy, nonoh, webcalldirect, sparvoip, smartvoip, ationvoip, telbo, jumblo, budgetsip, sipdiscount, smsdiscount, voipraider, voipwise, voipzoom, dialnow, intervoip, smslisto