Northpoint Condominium Pattaya

I have recently bought a 2 bed unit in the south tower. I would like to start a thread to see if there are any other members who have bought here and discuss topics like the progress of the works etc.

I guess we shall be neighbors but I don't like to talk about my vast wealth. So only pm me.

I have recently bought a 2 bed unit in the south tower. I would like to start a thread to see if there are any other members who have bought here and discuss topics like the progress of the works etc.

I guess we shall be neighbors but I don't like to talk about my vast wealth. So only pm me.

That's funny...you've never balked at talking about all the houses you own, etc. etc. in the past. :D:o:D

If there is anyone on the forum that lives close by Northpoint I would appreciate it if you could give me an indication of whether piling has started yet or are they still carrying out the ground investigation.

i live next door to the project and watch the progress daily from my balcony - piling began about a 6 weeks ago on the ground under the south tower - they start about 8:30 am and continue to dig until about 8 in the evening - ugh!! - they appear to dig about 2 holes every day which are then rebarred and cemented almost immediately - aside from the noise, its interesting to watch - any idea how long it will take for the pilings to be complete?

If there is anyone on the forum that lives close by Northpoint I would appreciate it if you could give me an indication of whether piling has started yet or are they still carrying out the ground investigation.

i live next door to the project and watch the progress daily from my balcony - piling began about a 6 weeks ago on the ground under the south tower - they start about 8:30 am and continue to dig until about 8 in the evening - ugh!! - they appear to dig about 2 holes every day which are then rebarred and cemented almost immediately - aside from the noise, its interesting to watch - any idea how long it will take for the pilings to be complete?

6 weeks at 6 days per week is 36 working days at 2 piles per day means they have already installed about 72 piles in the Southern Tower. Assuming the tower is 20m by 10m in plan = 200 square metres then pile spacing is currently 200/72 = 2.8m. Assuming 750mm diameter piles, thats a min pile spacing of 3 x pile diameter = 2.1m. Therefore if they install 95piles this equates to 12 more working days or 2 weeks. THen the same amount of time again on the North tower.

Thats for info.

Rob.