Prawit ‘Very Disappointed’ By General Who Joins Anti-Junta Party

webfact

The junta's slogan should read My way or the Highway, Democracy would seem to be on its death bed in Thailand, I must confess I'm terribly disappointed in Ret General Prayut for lying through his teeth for six weeks that he wouldn't pull a coup on against the Yingluck Shin Government, so there you are General Prawit , work your way through that.

One of the many things I learned working in the DoD in Canberra for 17 years was that the military spend most of their time watching & jostling each other, rather than - as we civilians tended to think - trying to put us down.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Prawit ‘Very Disappointed’ By General Who Joins Anti-Junta Party

.. and we are "very disapointed" that the watchman didn't reveal as to how he came by his unusually extravagant wealth ?

Perhaps before pointing the fingers at others, get your own affairs in order !

What would interest me are the results of an anonymous poll conducted among the upper ranks of the armed forces as to the following points:

1. Did you support the coup?

2. Do you believe coups necessary?

3. Do you believe that the army has a role in running the country or should solely be responsible for defense?

4. Do you believe that there there are a lot of deadwood generals who should be retired off?

Obviously NIDA could not be tasked with handling this poll.    

• Like 1