Goat's Milk in Chiang Mai?

FolkGuitar

2 hours ago, Thailand said:

They sell fresh goats milk at the Royal project vegetable shop near the Royal Flora but only seen it in small bottles but they may be able to direct you to a source. Also try the cheese factory near Hideaway restaurant.

Thanks!

Going back about 5 years there was a farm around Sankampang that was selling it at Rimping and possibly another outlet in or near Pramanada.  So if the Royal Project does not meet the need, you might ask a long standing management person at Rimping, there are a couple around since the start.  Sorry nothing current.  Cheers.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Toosetinmyways said:

Tesco Lotus in Ban Chang so assume CNX as well. It is in the baby food section unchilled so must be long life, perhaps unsuitable for cheese. Sorry that's all I can tell you. Thought it was a strange thing for Lotus to stock.

Sorry duff info. It is powdered goats milk. The goats milk I saw was in Foodland BKK.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Hamza farms sells goatmilk. Available at Rimping. Also sells it at the Friday Burmese market at the entrance near the Mosque.

Interesting... Would you give me the location of this Mosque, please, and the times for the market?

Thanks!

On 11/25/2018 at 7:48 AM, FolkGuitar said:

Interesting... Would you give me the location of this Mosque, please, and the times for the market?

Thanks!

I know how to find the mosque but cant really give you the street name or useful landmarks. Anyway, just yesterday I saw Hamza raw goat milk yogurt at Rimping Nim City. The Burmese makret is held on Friday mornings. It starts very early and goes to about noon I think. They also sell water buffalo milk there. Or were, the last time I was there. Raw and pasteurized.

25 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I know how to find the mosque but cant really give you the street name or useful landmarks. Anyway, just yesterday I saw Hamza raw goat milk yogurt at Rimping Nim City. The Burmese makret is held on Friday mornings. It starts very early and goes to about noon I think. They also sell water buffalo milk there. Or were, the last time I was there. Raw and pasteurized.

Thanks!

10 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Sounds like the one at the Chin Haw Mosque, ChangKlan Road, South of Thapae first Soi on the left, in just a bit.