Buy PC components BKK

regedit

Pretty much online. The old options of killing hours browsing the stalls in Panthip, not finding what you really wanted but getting a bag full of other gadgets and gizmo's that you didn't know you needed are mostly over. I think maybe Fortune Town and Zeer are the holdouts though.

Fortune and Zeer seems to be the place now for PC parts but the places are inhabited by all the usual big name brands JIB, Banana, Advice, IT City etc... I've always found there is not much little price difference on the comparable products being sold by all the different stores.

• 3 weeks later...

What about Palladium Mall, just down the road from Pantip. I went there with a friend 2 years ago to source parts for his new rig, and the shops were saying that they are moving here from Pantip. I believe is was on froor 4 and 5.

Palladium Mall, the ghost town of IT malls... been there about five times and rare to ever see more than a dozen customers on the upper levels. Palladium (or maybe Embassy) must be the emptiest mall in Bangkok. Even the terribly located ShowDC gets busier. There are more customers in the Svensons ice-cream shop at Zeer than all the IT shops at Palladium combined whenever I've visited. Zeer would be my choice but it's maybe a bit far for most people. Monday is a good day to visit with a small night market outside. Certainly bustling when I was there yesterday. Plenty of eating places plus clothes shops either side if you go with someone not interested in computers.

InvadeIT is great. I've spent lots of money there, and support from the owner is world class.

But sometimes I just want to browse around for things I have not planned to buy, and nothing beats the real world experience.

Thanks for the update on Palladium.

Edited by SpaceKadet

Online ordering beats everything usually thesedays, 3hour delivery in some shops now

Wandering around pantip /fortune/ Chinatown markets looking for a list of stuff etc costs you more than just ordering it .... 

Saying that tho, i have found stuff in fortune  at better prices than the cheapest lazada sellers

But any saving would be wiped out by the time you pay for food and drinks, diesel, parking , hours spent wandering around and the traffic jams getting there and back lol

And then if they don't have something you need for your build, you probably have to order it  online anyways.... ????