New tyres for Stallion 250 max.

Lungstib

I have just bought a 2 year old stallions 250cc max which has been delivered to my sons house in Chiang Mai. Living where I do out in the sticks beyond Tha Ton there is little chance of getting the bits I need so will go looking in the big city soon. The bike has been on the same set of tyres for its life and my son tells me they are pretty worn. They are the Vee Rubber, dual use, fat tyres with what I call ridges that the boy tells me are maybe not the best for cornering. Has anyone found a good all road replacement tyre? Its a spoke wheel so tyres with tubes.  I dont really want to be changing rims so they have to fit on those existing wide rims. My other necessity is a back-rack so I can mount a back box. Does Stallion offer one in its bike shops, or does some other supplier have one? Lastly its decent mirrors. The kid who had the bike fitted those small ones that fit in the end of the handle bars and I would prefer something more like the original. Are they a standard size, is it a right hand thread one side and left the other? Any help will be much appreciated and any other tips and info that could be useful for a max 250 owner. Thanks.

you need to either look on the original tyres for the size information or call Stallions and ask them.

stallions.jpg.0ce8002a6441f3d943529269f41d659f.jpg

Deestone is a Thai company with a wide range of "cheaper" tyres

Deestone tyre CATALOG-MC-2017-s.pdf

Once you know the size  order online  I used Lazada  cash on Delivery straight to your door ????   any local tyre shop will fit them for you.

Archived