Retirement Extention and flying out 5 days

Am applying my retirement 1 year extension on 3rd December 2018 (Expiring 5th December 2018 as for  3 months funds

will be there on 3rd December). Expect to get my passport with 1 Year extension on 4th December 2018 when I will

get multi entry return visas and than am flying out on 5th December for 5 days to Vietnam returning on 9th December 2018. Will this be all OK without any problems at airport or should I change my flight dates ? I have 800k

with 3 months in one bank so I will get letter with some transaction on 3rd December plus I have other bank account which use for expenses so I will get copies other accounts copies for 3months. Will all this be sufficient, or do I need to take letter from other bank as well ? I have done my 90 day report and address report after foreign travel.

Thanking in advance for advice.

You don't have a problem as already advised. As for your reentry permit its very straightforward at airport. Download form (double sided) fill out include you photo. Copy of id page pp and your extension stamp with departure card. Easy peasy and takes minutes.

Remember to organize you "visa invitation" letter for Vietnam if your from country that requires same. 

29 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

As for your reentry permit its very straightforward at airport.

Assuming there's enough time (and you're doing it at CW), best first option is to get it at Immigration right after getting the extension. The two desks are yards away from each other, opposite sides of the same room. Otherwise, as mentioned it's also easy at the airport. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You don't have a problem as already advised. As for your reentry permit its very straightforward at airport. Download form (double sided) fill out include you photo. Copy of id page pp and your extension stamp with departure card. Easy peasy and takes minutes.

Remember to organize you "visa invitation" letter for Vietnam if your from country that requires same. 

reentry visas are NOT issued at airport. this practice ceased some time ago

12 minutes ago, sattahip said:

Not sure where you can get a reentry visa since they do not exist.

Re-entry permits are certainly available at both airports in Bangkok and some other international airports on departure from the country. A re-entry permit can also be obtained at some border crossings as well.

23 hours ago, John9 said:

Am applying my retirement 1 year extension on 3rd December 2018 (Expiring 5th December 2018 as for  3 months funds

will be there on 3rd December). Expect to get my passport with 1 Year extension on 4th December 2018

Is this timetable based on actual experience of obtaining previous retirement extensions at your local immigration office? If it is, then, as already said, you should have no problem.

That said, it does appear to me that you are cutting it rather fine if my understanding of your posting is correct that you will be applying just a couple of days before your existing permission to stay expires - although I accept that you might well have little choice in this regard on this occasion in view of the seasoning requirement.

4 hours ago, sattahip said:

Best check again. I obtained one last week at don mueang and have done last 7 years. If you post with such authority, helps if your correct. Hopefully mod will remove your post so other members not confused.

14 minutes ago, moontang said:

It is a re-entry permit, not visa...and apparently multiples are not available at the airports.

14 minutes ago, moontang said:

It is a re-entry permit, not visa...and apparently multiples are not available at the airports.

My post used term reentry permit. Then an I'll informed member quoted me and used term reentry visa. Knew what he meant, but in any event he was wrong. Just as you are. Multiple reentry permit available at airport 3800baht. The form has box to select single or multiple. 

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

My post used term reentry permit. Then an I'll informed member quoted me and used term reentry visa. Knew what he meant, but in any event he was wrong. Just as you are. Multiple reentry permit available at airport 3800baht. The form has box to select single or multiple. 

Another chiropractor clown going by "Dr" on this forum, or did you go to KSR?

They cost 200 THB more at Swampy.

Edited by moontang

15 minutes ago, moontang said:

Another chiropractor clown going by "Dr" on this forum, or did you go to KSR?

They cost 200 THB more at Swampy.

What is wrong with you. You post that multiplies are not available at airports. WRONG. Then post about the erroneous 200baht. This is what bkk airport charges for "service" doing photo, photocopies required etc. 

As I posted earlier to the op and anyone looking for constructive advice, download form T8 double sided fill in attach a photo. Photocopy identity page along with current visa extension and departure card. 3800baht. Your focus should be on posting constructively and at very least accurate information, rather than childish insults.  Just read and learn. 

Edited by DrJack54
Error

I have one year retirement extension, and last time I was at Chiang Wattana (trying to get Certificate of Residence) I thought I would plan ahead and check the requirements for renewal of extension of stay based on retirement (due in February, plenty of time).

The nice lady handed me a form which appeared to need to be filled out by the landlord of my residence (I don't have a landlord), and also power of attorney for landlord if I am not mistaken needed if the landlord cannot accompany me to immigration, plus requirement for copied of house book etc., all of which I don't have.

If OP's experience really is "easy peasy" as other posters have said, I hope you can post and let us know thanks man. Please could you include info about your nationality and if you have a house book or lease.