Visa for Myanmar.

Hi all, I’ll be going to Myanmar in January so will need a visa. I know there is a evisa. I don’t have a computer , ( only iPad) and I’m also not sure I would know how to download the photo. I can always go to the consul in Bangok but I’d rather avoid a second 2/3 day stay there as I’m already spending  Xmas holidays there when the consulat will be closed. My question is, are there  respectable visa agents in Pattaya that can do this for me ? Are they safe and legal ? Thanks.

Hi all, I’ll be going to Myanmar in January so will need a visa. I know there is a evisa. I don’t have a computer , ( only iPad) and I’m also not sure I would know how to download the photo. I can always go to the consul in Bangok but I’d rather avoid a second 2/3 day stay there as I’m already spending  Xmas holidays there when the consulat will be closed. My question is, are there  respectable visa agents in Pattaya that can do this for me ? Are they safe and legal ? Thanks.
I used my phone to do the evisa without any problems. You don't need to download a photo you just take a selfie on the application. Then they send you a PDF which I took to a copier place and paid 5thb for the printout. Make sure you use the correct website for the embassy. One site directs you to a travel agency that charges $110 USD the official site charges 50usd

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1

I used my phone to do the evisa without any problems. You don't need to download a photo you just take a selfie on the application. Then they send you a PDF which I took to a copier place and paid 5thb for the printout. Make sure you use the correct website for the embassy. One site directs you to a travel agency that charges $110 USD the official site charges 50usd

This is the correct address Screenshot_20181126-061326.jpeg