Nigerian romance scammer arrested by Big Joke on four year overstay

webfact

5 hours ago, blowin said:

Its great these African scammers are being caught. DEPORT them all Big Joke ????.

They should deport all breaking the law, including European kiddie diddlers (the north and northeast are infested) and African scammers. All lawbreakers out. There is no better lawbreaker. DEPORT them all Big Joke. ????

59 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

they should all be banned for ever as none are genuine tourists ,they only go to thai for purposes of crime and racketeering

Why stop there Thailand is full farangs who are not geniune tourists...let deport and ban them as well 

• Like 1

I am tempted to offer myself for free and tell them I'm a millionaire. I wonder how many FB friends I will get...  

Just play the game until after our first date , then rinse and repeat. :crazy:

It's good to hear Big Joke continues to do his job....but why is doing his job such an amazing feat? Is it because the rest of the law enforcement officials at his rank are not doing theirs? No wonder the lower ranks have so many who are just there for the tea money. 

On 11/27/2018 at 1:57 PM, Machiavelli said:

They should deport all breaking the law, including European kiddie diddlers (the north and northeast are infested) and African scammers. All lawbreakers out. There is no better lawbreaker. DEPORT them all Big Joke. ????

If you know of any of those perpetrators above give big joke a bell and does all a favor .