Video: Terminal 21 staff attack taxi driver after he refuses passenger

webfact

12 hours ago, JMSIII said:

Yes, I did take it as you meant me.  I stated her education level, because many think Thai gf equals a bar girl.  And your arrogant, pompous way is a bit much, or should I say "just weird."  Oh please excuse my grammatical mistake, I meant "Just Weird."  

I think that the arrogant, pompousness (or was it pretentiousness?) was yours judging by your gratuitous Phd remark. 

Is a girl with a PhD somehow "better" than a bar girl?  Do you think that no bar girls are educated?  Do you think that no girls with a Phds have ever done what you seem to be suggesting bar girls do?

I wasn't making any comment about your grammar, my comment was about your unnecessary remark in the context of the OP about your girlfriend's alleged PhD.

4 hours ago, KhunProletariat said:

He's here again..

I missed you, darling. 

????

wel, you have been here since 2008, enlighten us about how they are scum of the earth, Freddy...

13 hours ago, Just Weird said:

I think that the arrogant, pompousness (or was it pretentiousness?) was yours judging by your gratuitous Phd remark. 

Is a girl with a PhD somehow "better" than a bar girl?  Do you think that no bar girls are educated?  Do you think that no girls with a Phds have ever done what you seem to be suggesting bar girls do?

I wasn't making any comment about your grammar, my comment was about your unnecessary remark in the context of the OP about your girlfriend's alleged PhD.

Yes, I agree with you regarding one being better than the other, not being true.  I reacted to the usual comments, or laughs that I have gotten over the years regarding having a Thai girlfriend.  

To make it more clear the PhD comment was to show, with all of us knowing the Thai tiered and status driven society, that even what a "Thai" would call "a good Thai lady" has the same problems that some of us have experienced with Thai cabbies.

As to not be too negative, I have had some very good experiences with very honest Thai cabbies.  However, just not the vast majority of the time.