Getting A 2nd Tourist Visa -where

Now I have a tourist visa which expires soon, as I have never done a Visa exempt/on arrival

I know as I have no stamps in my passport related to the above I now can do 3 of them

As I am staying for another 4 months I would prefer personally to get a 2nd tourist visa

extend it for one more month and do one visa run

So my question, I have had a tourist visa (multiple re-entry) never done a 30 stay stamp ever

which is the best consulate to go to, I just want one more 60 day stamp

Will most consulates be friendly? and to repeat not one 30 day border run stamp on my passport, just a tourist visa which is expiring

I would just prefer to get a new tourist visa and extend it as I am going away by June and just dont want to do border runs once a month for the next 3 as in my eyes its more cost effective this way

Hope I am making sense, am I best to go to Penang, as I live in Chiang Mai was sort of itching to go to Southern China but if no consulate

probably no point as that would be just a holiday :o

Vientiane, Laos would probably be good by land or Penang/Singapore/KL by air.

ok thanks and getting a 2nd tourist visa is generally not a problem if your passport is clean

If I thought I couldnt get a 2nd tourist visa would just make more sense to borderruns

financially, but would rather by air get it sorted

I got a 60 day Tourist Visa in K.L. in Oct, and renewed one month. Than I got a one month Visa exempt/on arrival in Jan, Then another 60 days tourist Visa in Laos in Feb . I have 26 Visa exempt/on arrival stamps in passport and no questions were asked. So far it looks like no restrictions on Tourist Visas.

Vientiane, Laos would probably be good by land or Penang/Singapore/KL by air.

ok thanks and getting a 2nd tourist visa is generally not a problem if your passport is clean

If I thought I couldnt get a 2nd tourist visa would just make more sense to borderruns

financially, but would rather by air get it sorted

Air Asia has direct, very cheap flights to KL from Chiang Mai, this would probably be your best option as its a drag to get to Vientiane from CM and you'd have to go via BKK to Penang