Ipstar - Loxinfo Vs Tot?

klikster

I've had the Loxinfo / Shin? version of IPStar for nearly 2 years now. The service just seems to be getting worse. Many PMs I cannot even connect to the network.

I've been reading what little I can find about the TOT version and am tempted to switch .. also I can get 1024 with TOT for the price I'm being charged for 256 at LOX.

What I'm wondering, are there any folks out there who have had both services, and how they compare.

Especially, have you changed from Lox to TOT and wished that you hadn't?

I can't compare myself since I ONLY have the TOT version...

However in the 3 months we have it now, it's been down about 4 times for a couple of hours and thats it...

Speeds are between 70 and 105 % of subscribed speed.

Do note that this is the business package (sat corporate 200) 256/128 for 2500/month.

On the home packages you'll probably have bigger slowdowns during peaktimes!

I've had the Loxinfo / Shin? version of IPStar for nearly 2 years now. The service just seems to be getting worse. Many PMs I cannot even connect to the network.

I've been reading what little I can find about the TOT version and am tempted to switch .. also I can get 1024 with TOT for the price I'm being charged for 256 at LOX.

What I'm wondering, are there any folks out there who have had both services, and how they compare.

Especially, have you changed from Lox to TOT and wished that you hadn't?

I changed last year from CSLoxinfo when TOT began offering the service and CSLoxinfo's international bandwidth was reduced.

Haven't looked back. Service with TOT is fine.

I have the corporate package 1024/512 (4900 + VAT)

Within about 5 km's of me there are at leat 4 other users (who have the home 256/128 package and they are all happy with the service)