Chiang Mai football coach goes online to claim "under 12" opponents were much older

webfact

Chiang Mai football coach goes online to claim "under 12" opponents were much older

5pm.jpg

A Chiang Mai football coach complained online after his team played one from Nan province who were much bigger. 

Chiang Mai were in purple and Nan in yellow.

The coach alleged that the Nan boys were not Under 12s as stipulated in the rules and said that this should not be happening in "Thailand 4.0". He called on the Education Ministry to act. 

But if he expected sympathy for his rant he got very little. 

Netizens disagreed saying that the opponents were probably better trained and fed. 

While the Nan team responded by showing Thai IDs that revealed the boys were all under 12. 

The result of the semi-final match was not reported though Thaivisa suspects the bigger boys won. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-03

On 12/5/2018 at 9:48 AM, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Whats’ a bukaku?

Time to officially declare 'LUKAKU' as a verb
LUKAKU
/lu-ka-ku/ verb
past tense: Lukaku'd
1. To losse something under your control;
mishandling due to lack of ability and/or concentration. 

E.g '' I really like this girl, everything is going so well, I pray never to lukaku her'

2. Thai immigration and farangs are best of friends "opposite", IM prayer is never to lukaku the farangs.

Time to officially declare 'LUKAKU' as a verb
LUKAKU
/lu-ka-ku/ verb
past tense: Lukaku'd
1. To losse something under your control;
mishandling due to lack of ability and/or concentration. 

E.g '' I really like this girl, everything is going so well, I pray never to lukaku her'

2. Thai immigration and farangs are best of friends "opposite", IM prayer is never to lukaku the farangs.

Archived