Can anyone help please? How to set the clock?

cliveshep

Bought this cheapo multimedia set from Lazada to go in a #Suzuki Carry. Before anyone comments on cheap rubbish first go for a ride in a Carry - the cab noise level is awesome so any decent quality device would be wasted!

The instructions are worthy of Dr <deleted> Manchu - utterly inscrutable, in fact well nigh non existent. Example - the booklet states "Wiring diagram on page 3", page 3 is blank. Fortunately there was a sticker on the case that was very small but a hi-res image I made and blew up and printed plus some info in general from Google enabled me to install it and it works.

But - I cannot set the clock, indeed I have no idea where to find any settings menu if indeed there is one. An any one help please, I'd like a clock in the truck which is so basic it doesn't have one.

Blackmagic~1.jpg

Blackmagic~1.jpg

That looks like a Pioneer knock-off. The mode button should give you the menu, and the circular knob is then used to select the various entries.

You will probably find that one of the Pioneer manuals covers it quite well.

(Love the way the site software deletes the first part of the name xx Manchu!)

Crossy - Cannot - I ate them all last night!

Apologies, I tried to delete one of the images - could not!

Thanks KittenKong - I'll try that while eating a fresh box of Black Magic choccies!

Edited by cliveshep

Problem solved. Looked all through the Pioneer stuff - nothing the same. So out goes Thai wife, hops in the cab, turns it on, starts pressing the volume knob, apparently eventually the clock appears, so she presses and holds the volume knob, clock then flashes after a few seconds, so she turns the volume knob, time starts to change, so smarty pants yells in "what's the time?" and then proceeds to set it.

So - beautiful and clever. Her next job is to do the setup on the front/rear dash cam to input the date and time so if there is a bump we've got date and time overwritten on the dual video record. She says it's too hot in the cab, running the engine and air-con didn't occur to the clever one!

I'm going to let her do it, she may not be top in computer stuff but she is certainly good at sorting out this sort of thing. Good cook too LOL.