What’s the latest update on extending non o visa based on marriage?

You will need the proof of income letter from the UK embassy. They will be accepting them until the December 12th by mail.

Info here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/how-to-obtain-a-pensionincome-letter-for-thai-immigration

If you cannot get the income letter before your extension is due you would have to get another non-o visa.

You could get a multiple entry non-o in Savannakhet with no financial proof.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could get a multiple entry non-o in Savannakhet with no financial proof.

Maybe I am missing something, but what would be the advantage of getting the Non-O visa in Savannakhet with no financial proof, when you will need financial proof when you get your extension?

5 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

Maybe I am missing something, but what would be the advantage of getting the Non-O visa in Savannakhet with no financial proof, when you will need financial proof when you get your extension?

You would get another year to see how the proof of income pans out

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, KhunFred said:

A 1-year ME Non-O based on marriage to a Thai is available there under those conditions (and Vietnam, and many home-country consulates).   This visa provides 90-day permitted-stays upon each entry using it - each of which can be extended at a local immigration office for 60 more days.