Worst Joke Ever 2024

59 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Thank you from a Ford Ranger owner here in Thailand. When you are out walking could you please wear a target shirt and printed on the front should be fangless and on the back it should read "It's me". I would hate to have a brake failure with the wrong person.                ???? :sorry:

Have you no gumption or as In your case has it broken into your mind that  "FORD" could stand for "Failure Of Ranger Driver" who bites off more than he can chew by attacking a toothless stranger! Suck on that and see if it bites your bum!

PS; Since Ford's brakes break all the time could you give us all a break by not driving your broken down breaking-less vehicle at breakneck speeds and breaking my peace!  Assuming of course you can actually get it to start!

????:sorry:

Edited by fangless
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, fangless said:

West London police wish to alert local residents about the activities of the infamous cross-eyed burglar. If you see this man staring in your windows, warn the people next door.

To be fair, he was only driven to burglary after he lost his job as a teacher because he couldn't control his pupils.

• Like 2