Worst Joke Ever 2024

39 minutes ago, dcsw53 said:

image.jpeg.740387369aaf726fcf106847c07ae429.jpeg

You appear to have successfully fixed the whining noise with the blue stuff but you also seem to have immobilised the essential working parts at the same time with the white stuff. 

I recommend stripping the machine of all the white stuff, in fact anything that is not blue, and then set it to work!

PS;  A little stuffing every few days seems to do wonders for some reason!

8 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Reminds me of a trip from Koh Jum in my friend's longtail, I swear it's the only reason he took me along, Lol

What!

Just to put his finger in you?

PS'; Is "longtail" a  euphemism for something we should not discuss in a family orientated forum?

• Haha 1

Pillsbury Doughboy death notice.

Sad news:

It is with great sadness that we report the passing of the Pillsbury Doughboy.

The cause of his death was from a yeast infection and trauma from repeated pokes in his belly.

Doughboy was buried in a greased coffin, with the gravesite piled high with flours.

Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects; including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, The Hostess Twinkies, and Capt. Crunch.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded.

Born and raised in Minnesota, Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being flakey at times, he was still a crusty old man and was considered a positive roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, and his three children: John Dough, Jane Dough, and Dosey Dough.

He and his wife also had one in the oven. He is also survived by his father, Pop Tart.

The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

• Thumbs Up 1