Worst Joke Ever 2024

2 hours ago, ballpoint said:

The first time I saw a universal remote control on sale, I thought to myself, ‘This changes everything.’

I don't want to press you too hard but maybe it is time for you to re-channel your entertainment inputs before you get lost and cast aside!

• Like 2

A chinese was on a train. Sitting opposite him was a jewish american.

Efter conversing for a while, the Jewish guy slapped the Chinese on the face.

The Chinese surprised asked ‘’what's that for’’.

The Jewish answered’’ that's for the Americans who died in pearl harbour, when you guys attacked us’’. ‘

’But that was the Japanese ‘’ the Chinese defended himself.

‘’Well, Japanese, Chinese who can tell the differences’’ said the Jews.

The Chinese promptly stood up and slapped the Jews on the face. The Jews shocked asked ‘’what's that for’’

‘’ That's for sinking the titanic’, said the Chinese.

‘’but that was en iceberg’’ the Jews said.

The Chinese replied’’ iceberg, Goldberg, who can tell the differences’’.

• Like 1

An atheist was walking through the woods. "What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What beautiful animals!" he said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him.

He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him. He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder and saw that the bear was closing in on him.

He looked over his shoulder again, and the bear was even closer.

He tripped and fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him,reaching for him with his left paw and raising his right paw to strike him.

At that instant the Atheist cried out, "Oh my God!"

Time stopped. The bear froze. The forest was silent.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky.

"You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident."

"Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer?"

The atheist looked directly into the light, "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps you could make the BEAR a Christian?"

"Very well," said the voice.

The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed.

And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head and spoke:

"Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen

• Like 1

A man and his wife are dining at a table in a plush restaurant, and the husband keeps staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sits alone at a nearby table.

The wife asks, "Do you know her?"

"Yes," sighs the husband, "she's my ex-girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up seven years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since."

"My God!" says the wife. "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

• Like 1

A boy is selling fish on a corner. To get his customers' attention, he is yelling, "Dam fish for sale! Get your dam fish here!"

A pastor hears this and asks, "Why are you calling them 'dam fish.'" The boy responds, "Because I caught these fish at the local dam."

The pastor buys a couple fish, takes them home to his wife, and asks her to cook the dam fish.

The wife responds surprised, "I didn't know it was acceptable for a preacher to speak that way."

He explains to her why they are dam fish. Later at the dinner table, he asks his son to pass the dam fish.

He responds, "That's the spirit, Dad! Now pass the f*cking potatoes!"

• Like 1