Filipina gr8 making regular visits

I would like my Filipina girlfriend to start making regular visits to me here in Thailand. I tried searching for information with no luck. I want her to come on a 30 day tourist visa, then go to immigration for a 30 day extension. Go back to the Philippines for a month , then repeat. Any problems with this scenario? 

9 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

ASEAN members can't get extensions on their visa free entry, they have to leave the country or be on overstay.

That only applies to Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia that get their entries from a bilateral agreement.

The others can get them because the are under the standard visa exempt scheme.

• Like 2

Assuming she young and given her age she almost certainly going to get hassled or even denied entry if she uses visa exempt entry too often. They will be very suspicious that’s she working illegally.

I would recommend she uses a Single Entry Tourist Visa for every visit. That will help when going through passport control and give her the full 60 days on entry. 

4 hours ago, ryane66 said:

Yes ,she has already passed the test in the Philippines when leaving with me. Both interviewed separately. 

My GF was interviewed for almost an hour last week at Manila Terminal 1. Wanted details about me and her, past relationships, family members and allsorts even though she had a letter from her employer of 6 years stating she will return in 7 days and a return ticket. They really dont like women leaving PI, she said 3 were refused in the time she was there. 

On 12/5/2018 at 3:54 PM, ubonjoe said:

That only applies to Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia that get their entries from a bilateral agreement.

The others can get them because the are under the standard visa exempt scheme.

I know for sure Vietnamese can't get extensions because I have had VN family come to stay and immigration would not extend them beyond the 30 days entry.

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

I know for sure Vietnamese can't get extensions because I have had VN family come to stay and immigration would not extend them beyond the 30 days entry.

That was an error by immigration. Vietnamese are on on the visa exempt scheme list and the bilateral agreement list.

See: http://www.consular.go.th/main/contents/filemanager/VISA/Visa on Arrival/VOA_แก้ไข 15-03-61.pdf

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That was an error by immigration. Vietnamese are on on the visa exempt scheme list and the bilateral agreement list.

See: http://www.consular.go.th/main/contents/filemanager/VISA/Visa on Arrival/VOA_แก้ไข 15-03-61.pdf

The footnote says that the bilateral agreement is for visits not exceeding 30 days