Gen Prawit’s expensive wristwatch probe to be wrapped up this month

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not get too excited.  As I read it, the PROBE will be completed by the end of this month and the findings will be submitted to the NACC, who can then take a few more months to consider whether there is a case to answer, by which time the election will be over and then the NACC will ...................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

9 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...Gen Prawit’s expensive wristwatch probe to be wrapped up this month..."

And then he'll be sent to jail for corruption, right?

Sorry, sometimes I write the most amazing things...

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

When they said 'wrapped up' they got the wording wrong. Nearly the same but 'covered up' is what they meant.????????????????

WOW how are the watches going to be wrapped up , in Gold Paper I hope. My question how can this case be closed when many of the owners they were borrowed from are dead and the rest of the owners they cannot be remembered. We will have to dig up Sherlock Holmes to solve this one then we can have a HUGE  Handing Over Ceremony . This could only happen in Thailand with such an Honest Government. 

The caption about this, erm, 'probe', fits perfectly IMO telling it will be 'wrapped up'! Not so much considering the unacceptable long time it will have taken for the mountain to bare a mouse (not a single doubt in my mind about what's coming), but a lot about 'wrapping up', to hide the all the lies. I guess the only thing to hope for, goes the Thai way: let Karma take care of him...

Alas, it is well known that this Karma stuff has been invented and used to calm down the population, in giving it some remote hope that punishment will come, some day... No need though to tell who must have been inventing that tale... 

2 hours ago, chama said:

So the only thing we are really looking to see is how the judicial system decides to explain why this terrible mistake was made and the honorable Toad must be free to hop and continue to spew BS.

Or are the National Corruption Committee simply reporting in before kicking the can further down the road? 'Yeah, yeah. Soon...'

I continue to stand by the observation that in thailand, the police "investigate" for two reasons:  1.  to collect bribes so they know what to conclude, 2. to hide evidence or manufacture evidence to back the conclusions they want or find the right scapegoat.  

16 hours ago, baboon said:

Or are the National Corruption Committee simply reporting in before kicking the can further down the road? 'Yeah, yeah. Soon...'

When I worked in audit, we used to always wonder who audits the auditors?

As bent as a two Bob watch. 

Did someone say watch?

Not again. 

Archived