Income Tax Rebate

kingkenny

Sorry but I can't see where to post this.

I recently filed my personal income tax for 2017, late i know and I paid the fine, I had left my employer in March 2017 and the had always filed. When I left I had paid three months tax and received 3 months salary also, I had no other earnings in the year. 

I believe I have paid too much tax for 2017 and want to check regards a rebate, can anyone direct me what I need to do please?

What is "recent"?

I always get my refund automatically through the post about 4-6 weeks after filing. If you hear nothing, just go along to the revenue office and ask them.
Last two weeks. As I say the company used to do it, it came up when I was doing extension of stay on visa with new work permit so the lawyers did all the filing for me.

So basically I need to go to the relevant office, I seem to recall something online.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Basically the lawyer I have POA to file didn't tick the box whether to refund or donate. I visited the revenue department and was dealt with perfectly by an English speaker who amazingly remembered me from 7 years ago when he worked in Au Bon Pain in Thonglor.. anyway the upshot is I am due 91,000 BAHT which I will receive in around one month.

The reason I mention this is to Mae sure your employer when filing always ticks for the refund. 

Archived