One off visa (to get married)

I'm a UK citizen, with 2 1-year Business visas and the most recent a 6-month METV in my passport and all used heavily with 3-4 week trips between entries.

Am now doing the decent thing ???? and getting married and will go for a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage in Savannakhet.

My METV runs out mid Jan 2019 and just discovered the next appointment available for affirmation from the embassy is early Feb 2019!!

No problem leaving for 3-4 weeks, but am looking for a recommendation as to what visa to get to come back in Feb, just to get married before I hop over to Savannakhet.

SETV? Should I expect any problems given all my previous entries?

Many Thanks

Has your METV expired already? You can do an entry on or before it expires and get a new 60 day entry.

Have you extended your current entry for 30 days at immigration?

I see no reason for you to have a problem getting a single entry tourist visa. You could get one in Vientiane and enter at the bridge at Nong Khai to avoid doing an entry at an airport.

You appointment problem appears to be for the UK embassy. I suggest you check on a regular basis for the appointment since the website shows new appointments all the time.